Please note that this is a not a Job Board - We are an I.T Staffing Company and we provide candidates on a Contract and Full-time basis. If you need I.T.Professionals to fill a Contract or a Full-time Position, please call (800) 693-8939
Environment, Tools and Technology:
- Six years of IT experience in the QA testing with extensiveWeb based, Client/server, Web Services, Middleware and Backend applications in Human Resources and Manufacturing domains.
- Experience in creation and execution of Test Plans, Test Strategy, TestCases, Test scripts and Test execution using both Manual and Automated testing techniques.
- Well Versed with Functional testing, System testing,Black Box testing, White Box testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, exploratory testing, database testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Experience in ADA(Americans with Disabilities Act) compliance related testing.
- Experienced in analyzing Business Requirements and Specifications. Worked with Development team and Business Analysts to analyze the test scenarios and ensure that test requirements are correct and complete.
- Knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Waterfall, and Agile.
- Knowledge in Automating Web applications by using Selenium tool.
- Highly Knowledgeable in all phases of testing life cycle, including Requirements review, test planning, test case design, test execution, defect tracking, defect management, reporting, metrics collection, functional testing, UAT testing and test automation.
- Tested both client server as well as the web-based applications.
- Proficient in scheduling test cycles, testing the product, documenting the reported bugs properly and tracking the bugs until fixed.
- Extensively used tools like ALM, QualityCenter, JIRA, Bugzilla, Asana and ClearQuest for defect tracking and change management.
- Verifying code fixes and coordinating testing efforts with developers.
- Expertise in implementing RUP, UML and other visual tools.
- Excellent communication, leadership, organizing, team building and motivation skills.
||MS DOS, Command Prompt, Windows 95/98/ME/XP/NT/2000
||Developer 2000 Forms 4.5, Visual Basic 5.0/6.0, Crystal Reports
||MS Access, Oracle8i/9i/10g and SQL Server2000
||MS Office, Visual Source safe
||PL/SQL, SQL Management Studio, PL/SQL Developer
||HP/Mercury Suite (Win Runner, Test Director, Quality Center, Quick Test Pro), ALM, Selenium and SOAP UI,REST clients, API, HTTP, JAWs, Fire Eyes
|Bug Tracking Tools
||ALM, Quality Center,Clearquest,Bugzilaa,JIRA,GitHub
Role: Sr. Test Consultant
Participated in User Interface and web service testing of Home and Home Equity Loan processing applications with multiple complex flows that are accessible to the Banker and the direct customer as well. Worked in a very structured agile development environment.
- Analyzed Stories from the Version one (Agile tracking tool) created by the Business system analyst
- Created test plans and executed them in the ALM Test lab.
- Scanned JAVA source code to find related keywords to the functionality.
- Conducted test case reviews (TCR) with the developers, QA , UAT and BSA to get stories right.
- Conducted QA peer reviews
- Tested ADA (Americans with Disability Act) stories to verify the ADA compliance.
- Performed functional tests, as well as customer scenario and usability testing
- Performed cross-browsing testing to verify if the application provides accurate information in different (IE, Chrome, iPAD Safari) browsers.
- Responsible for creation of test data used for testing different scenarios.
- Tested and sent for the UAT and Business approval.
- Updated stories according to the change of the specifications.
- Helped BSA to create future stories.
- Participated in Release support as the team representative.
- Participated in the Sprint planning.
- Helped in Grooming stories.
- Participated in retrospective meetings.
- Did adhoc testing and found some new defects for which future stories were created.
- Did regression testing before each release.
- Sent daily status report to the teams to keep everybody informed.
Environment: ALM 11.00, Java, .NET, Windows 7, JAWs, Fire Eyes, WAVE, Sales Force, Empower
Role: Sr. Test Consultant
Participated in testing of an appointment scheduling application that connects to Electronic Medical Records. This scheduling application connects with various federal health system clinics and can be accessed through web browser by the patients trying to schedule an appointment.
- Analyzed Business requirements, prepared Test Plans,written Test cases in QC, completed reviews, executed test cases in QC Test lab, validated execution of tests, if find any differences with expected results to Actual results, documented in the IBM Rational Clear Quest defect tracking tool and provided Pre RTM and Post-RTM.
- Analyzed business requirements, system requirements, data mapping requirement specifications, and responsible for documenting functional requirements and supplementary requirements in Quality Center 9.0
- Involved in developing detailed test plan, test cases and test scripts using Quality Center for Functional and Regression Testing.
- Responsible for developing maintaining, and updating WinRunner Test Script
- Involved in Backend Testing using Oracle.
- Facilitated and participated in Joint Application Development(JAD) sessions for requirements gathering, resolving open issues and change requests
- Used Quality Center for managing test cases, test processes and for Traceability Matrix.
- Prepared UAT Test plan and coordinated UAT with stakeholders and business users.
- Developed email segmentation and testing strategies and design marketing dashboards for testing Coverage.
- Worked closely with CRM team to formulate requirements for ad-hoc marketing effectiveness analyses of their initiatives.
- Worked with manager to prioritize projects.
- Evaluated the performance of automated email programs to ensure reach and efficacy.
- Created reports those are visually and analytically stimulating and clearly communicate values of the project.
- Implemented testing strategies on creative with input from editorial by setting up A/B testing.
- Coordinated with development team and business users to verify the functionality of application.
- Performed functional tests, as well as customer scenario, stress, performance and usability testing.
- Performed cross-browsing testing to verify if the application provides accurate information in different (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Mac Safari, iPAD Chrome) browsers.
- Responsible for creation of test data used for testing different scenarios.
- Logged defects and generated necessary reports through Rational Clear Quest/Crystal Reports.
- Coordinate with developers and the testers for resolution of the problems reported.
- Involved in writing scenarios for testing- scenarios were created by decomposing the Requirements Document (SSD) and Use Cases to conform to the Business Rules
Environment: QTP, Quality Center,WinRunner,IBM Clearquest,Oracle,GitHub
Role: QA Analyst
Main objective of the Project is migrating old electronic filing system into a new one called WB Docs. WB Docs is a complete document management solution that helps streamline business processes and eliminate paper by digitally managing, storing and distributing all World Bank key business content. The software is browser-based and accessible to World Bank Group employees 24/7.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Analyzed and reviewed the software requirements, functional specifications and design documents.
• Managed requirements, test cases and test scripts using Test Director.
• Performed manual tests, verified actual results with expected results.
• Commanded the design and development of a comprehensive Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Requirements using conventional QA methodology and HP automated testing tools, such as QTP.
• Executed development of manual test cases for testing front end.
• Enhance long-term script performance by incorporating error-handling functions into automated procedures.
• Took part in a full cycle of System Testing.
• Devised and administered functional, regression tests on the different builds of the application using QTP.
• Analyzed results, reported defects and produced different kinds of reports using Quality Center.
• Conducted Sanity, Functional, Integration, Regression and UAT testing and interacted with developers to resolve the technical issues.
• Reported the defects to developers using Quality Center.
• Worked in a team environment to achieve project quality goals.
• Involved in preparing timely test reports and status update documents.
• Assisted various members of the project team including development, technical and business team.
• Attended design review conference meetings with on-site team.
Agile, Windows, QC, QTP.
Rate Quote Interface provides a point of entry to the Claims System which is a java based application. It centralizes business logic across several business-tier components and services to address the business requirements for the application.
• Involved in Reviewing of Use Case documents with Business Analysts and Technical Specialists
• Involved in preparing Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Scenarios, and Test Cases based on the functional specifications
• Involved in reviewing the Test Plan, Test Scenarios and Test Cases with Business Lead and Business Analysts to get Sign-off
• Once the Developers completed their Coding then executed Test Cases and updated the Test Results
• Involved in creating defects using Defect Tracking Tool clear Quest
with Business Analysts, Development Team to verify Bug Fixes
• Once the Defect is fixed then Re-tested the Defect and updated the Test Results and closed the Defect in clear Quest
• Involved in executing SQL Queries and compared the results with front end screens
• Hands on working experience in creating SQL Queries like Joins (inner/outer), where, order by, like, distinct, count (*) etc.
• Involved in Planning and Monitored the project levels of performance and activities
• Working experience in mentoring and coordinating with team members
Windows XP, Java, Oracle 11g, IBM WebSpehere, SQL, Toad, MS VISIO, MS Word, MS Excel, SharePoint. HP Quality center.
Role: Test Engineer
Participated in testing of Human Resource Application system called Skillbase. Skillbase is an applicant tracking system for use by consulting companies and large technology companies. Technologies: Windows 2000, IIS, SQL Server, Load Runner and Win Runner
- Reviewed Business requirements, IT Design documents and prepared Test Plans for all assigned project releases.
Involved on testing the new functionalities based on test cases and coordinated with development team in
- Worked on adding and testing business functions in the Field Service module of Siebel.
: Siebel, Windows 98 and Oracle
HR Data Conversion:
Worked on HR Data conversion and testing in Access 97 (Data originally came from Cyborg). Wrote functions and queries to convert the data to be compatible for the ORACLE HRMS Application. Also wrote code in Access Basic to enter data through the Oracle HRMS screens.
: ORACLE HRMS, SQL, Access & Cyborg.
Badge printing system-
Developed a Visual Basic program to print employee badges with color photos, taken from a digital camera and bar codes. This program is used to print employee badges.
: Visual Basic 5.0
Shows and Displays scheduling software-
Wrote a program in Access Basic which tracks the Trade Shows and Displays and enables the user to view the schedules on calendar (Schedule.ocx
) and also prints the calendar.
: Access 95
Upgrading of Distributor software tracking system-
Worked on the project to upgrade tracking systems software from VB3 to VB5. This software tracks the different versions of the software, being used by various Marvin distributors. Also upgraded the reporting system from Crystal reports 4.0 to crystal reports 6.0. Converted and upgraded the help file also. Used Install Shield Express
to create the setup Program
Visual Basic 3.0, Visual Basic 5.0, Crystal Reports 5.0 and 6.0 and Access 95
Developed reports in an inventory management system. Worked with Crystal Reports, Visual Basic & SQL server as a consultant for a local software consulting company on a 3-month project.
: Crystal Reports 5.0 and SQL Server 6.x