Please note that this is a not a Job Board - We are an I.T Staffing Company and we provide candidates on a Contract and Full-time basis. If you need I.T.Professionals to fill a Contract or a Full-time Position, please call (800) 693-8939
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
· Highly motivated Business Analyst/Project Manager/Technical Writer with proven skills in gathering requirements, defining and managing processes, and delivering projects on challenging schedules.
· Strong leadership skills; recognized for success in managing large projects and stakeholder communications at Fortune 500 firms and modeling complex business processes and requirements.
· Analytical problem solver and strong communicator able to orchestrate teams to meet desired outcomes.
Provider of technical writing/communications for firms in automotive and financial services industries
· Gathered requirements and led technical writing and communication projects for automotive and other firms; re-engineered business processes, policies, presentations, and documentation.
· Wrote procedures/instructions for Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF at PACCAR Technical Center, troubleshot fault codes, and authored DX-13 maintenance/repair manual; tracked issues with offshore team.
· Managed, re-engineered, and documented end-to-end processes for enterprise projects at Alliance Data Systems, identified gaps/efficiency opportunities, mapped processes, and standardized training tools.
· Boosted productivity by creating nine software and end-user manuals for enterprise deployment of Honovi’s Validator and inSwitch development platform, an integrated suite supporting network operations.
· Recognized by Chrysler for excellence in leading team through challenging schedule in interviewing subject matter experts (SMEs) and writing payroll processes.
· Propelled efficiency via revision of cell phone policy, Regional Process Information Officers GMNA M&Q IS&S Web page, process flows, online documentation, and awarded by General Motors for excellence.
· Authored and delivered various end user and legal manuals (POC, SOPs, SOWs, BPRs) for Xerox Corporation at General Motors Legal.
project manager/business analyst Confidential
Innovative legal software company
· Collaborated with Director of Operations to manage all phases of projects for start-up software company from gathering requirements to post-completion.
· Maintained project schedules; prepped DIO for presentations in Africa, researched software vendors, SOW's, SOW's, and created collateral package.
Technical Visio Expert/Business Analyst Confidential
· Conducted business process modeling in Visio via BPM tool to create swim lanes, variant trees, and flow charts for Ford’s commodity, commonality, and reuse group.
· Recognized for learning complex application within 24 hours and completing project early.
business analyst Confidential
· Updated Engineering Business Systems SharePoint, collaborated with PMO to update PSIC charts, standardized Web applications, BPR's and developed presentations and training materials.
· Re-engineered GM's SharePoint site to make more user friendly.
project coordinator Confidential
· Orchestrated projects, created manuals with original content, revised Engineering Business Plan Metrics Guide, implemented new processes and UAT, resolved issues, and updated migration plan.
· Earned General Motors WFG Team Award for facilitating migration of 13,000 employees via gathering requirements and defining new processes for GM’s move.
Applications/Scripts: MS Office 2010/2007 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook), BPM Tool-Visio, Publisher, Project, SharePoint, CS 4 Photoshop, FrameMaker, Snagit, Acrobat, Wikis, WebEx, HTML