- Sr. Remedy Application Developer/Integrator/Architect Resume Profile, MI
Please note that this is a not a Job Board - We are an I.T Staffing Company and we provide candidates on a Contract and Full-time basis. If you need I.T.Professionals to fill a Contract or a Full-time Position, please call (800) 693-8939
- 8+ Yrs of IT experience with 7+ years of Remedy ARS 7.x/6.x/5.x
- Integration Analyst responsible for Systems Engineering, Designing, Developing, Testing, Training, and implementing specifications provided by the client.
- ITIL Certified in IT Service Management (ITSM).
- Experience in, Master ARSuite, AR Schema, Flashboards, Remedy EIE, AIE, Remedy Web Services, SLA Management.
- Experience in designing, developing, customizing & administering ITSM suite of applications
- Experience in upgrading of ITSM suite from 5.5 to 6.x and 6.x to 7.x
- Experience in setting up of CMDB 1.1, 2.0, 7.x
- Experience in configuring/maintaining/customizing ITSM 5.5 / 6.x / 7.x
- Experience in customizing the out of the box email engine OOTB Messages for Task Assignment, RKM etc.
- Experience in performance tuning of Remedy Setups
- Good understanding of Helpdesk / Service Desk, Change Management, Asset Management, Change Tasking, Service Level Agreement processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to interpret and communicate facts and data.
- Good Knowledge of ITIL and ITSM best practices
- Excellent communication, organizational, time management and support
- Involved in requirement analysis, Business analysis, Use-Case analysis, change management and configuration management
- Proficient in database programming using Oracle, SQL Server and Microsoft Access. Optimized the performance of applications using PL/SQL, stored procedures, functions and packages
- Writing high-level Test Plans and Test cases based on the baseline requirements.
- Working in a team environment; meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Strong skills in Backend testing SQL Queries on Sybase and Oracle RDBMS
- Hands on experience in design, development, testing, implementation and documentation of Client Server and Web applications.
- Best Performance Award Winner in Siemens Information Systems
- Experience in talking with clients, users and gathering requirements, test data.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Remedy Tools: BMC Remedy ARS 7.x, 6.x, 5.x, BMC Remedy ITSM Suite 5.x, 6.x, 7.x HELPDESK 5.x, 6.x,7.0 SLA 5.x, 6.x,7.x CHANGE MANAGEMENT 5.x, 6.x,7.x ASSET MANAGEMENT 5.x, 6.x, 7.x MID-TIER 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, REMEDY WEB, Remedy Flashboards, Crystal Reports, Remedy Migrator, ADDM 8.x, BMC Integrator, BMC Remedy Data Import.
Operating Systems: Linux, UNIX, AIX, Windows NT/98, Windows 2000/2003/2008/XP
Languages: C, C++, C#, PL/SQL, Java, XML, HTML and Assembly language
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MS SQL Server 2008/2005/2000, MS Access.
Web Servers: IIS, Apache Tomcat
Sr. Remedy Application Developer/Integrator/Architect
- Involved in Requirement Gathering, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the ITSM Application.
- Installed and Configured Remedy Action Request System 7.6.04, Remedy Asset Management 7.6.04, and Change Management 7.6.04, Knowledge Management 7.6.04.
- Provided production support for Help desk, Change and Asset management applications.
- Extensively involved in creating Remedy Forms, Active Links, Filter Guides.
- Frequently monitoring the performance of workflow using fiddler tool and identify the areas which causes the application to slowdown.
- Used Borland SilkPerformer tool to perform the performance test of AR system applications from various geographic locations.
- Identified and defined new CIs in BMC Atrium CMDB.
- Experience in modifying OOTB email engine
- Review and provide issue resolution for existing UM customization related to business hours.
- Worked on ITSM modules: Incident, Change and Broadcast management.
- Involved in Customizing Out of the Box filter, Active links, and escalations.
- Worked with Network Discovery team to install/ configure and working with
- Used BPPM to get more detailed and intelligent diagnostics of the events occurring in the system.
- Worked extensively on Email and Pager notifications.
Remedy AR system v 7.6.03 build 001, AR Server 7.6.04, DB: Oracle 10.2 r2 client and MS SQL Server 2008, AR and Midtier on Windows 2008 R2(64 bit), OS: Windows 7 enterprise 32 bit.
Sr. Remedy Developer/Administrator
Implemented and Configured ITSM Applications with Service Management Process Model. Upgraded Remedy ARS Servers from 6.x to 7.x. Collected requirements documented the requirements in Cisco system Standards. Used Web Services to integrate an external application with BMC Remedy System, installed SNMP service to monitor network traffic. Installed and configured CMDB to track company’s assets.
- Installed and Configured BMC Remedy Action Request System 7.6 and BMC ITSM Suite with Service Desk, Change, Problem, Release and Asset Management Applications.
- Analyzed and evaluated these requirements within ITIL framework and industry best practices.
- Involved in Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications and Customization of the Application
- Created and maintained documentations such as Functional design documents, detailed design documents, data flow diagrams, data entity relationships documents for all the internal projects.
- Involved in upgrading Remedy system from ARS 6.0.1 to ARS 7.5.3 to 7.6.03
- Involved in upgrading the ITSM suite from 5.6 to 7.5 to 7.6
- Used Scapa TPP tool for performance testing of ITSM tool.
- Involved in customizing the OOTB notification messages for several applications like Task Management, Approval process, Knowledge Management.
- Extensively involved in creating Remedy Forms, Active Links, AL Guides, Filters, Filter Guides, and Escalations for work flow.
- Involved in installing and configuring Remedy Approval server and integrated with our internal CRS application by defining various roles and rules of the approval server.
- Involved in upgrading Remedy system from ARS 6.0.1 to 7.5.3 to 7.6.03
- Involved in migration of definitions and data using Remedy Migrator 7.x, import, export tools, from development to production system.
Remedy ARS 7.x/6.x, BMC Remedy Migrator 7.x, Remedy Import, BMC Remedy ITSM 7.x, C#, C++, Windows 2000/2003/2008/XP, MS SQL Server 2000, Crystal Reports 9.x, .Net, XML.
Worked with the Department of Confidential to upgrade their Remedy Server and Helpdesk Application, installed and configured the Custom Change management Application catering to the need. Defined best practice approach to implement Release Management in DTMB environment.
- Involved in Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Extensively involved in creating Remedy Forms, Active Links, AL Guides, Filters, Filter Guides, and Escalations for work flow.
- Involved in the development of ‘Network Troubleshoot Toolkit’ and is being implemented in C language using SNMP calls to the appropriate CMTS, CMs and the routers and the troubleshoot information is provided back to the TMS through C Remedy API interface.
- Also used Remedy Master ARSuite software for analyzing the Remedy workflow and documentation purposes.
- Involved in upgrading Remedy system from ARS 5.6 to ARS 7.x version.
- Also involved in generating the emails and escalating to the appropriate managers depending upon the business rules of the applications.
- Involved in customizing the OOTB email notification messages.
- Involved in the implementation of external processes to read the data from the Oracle tables of legacy systems, process the records and inserts or updates to the Remedy Schemas using C Remedy APIs.
- Developed various monthly and SLA reports using Crystal Reports.
- Developed SQL stored procedures for data manipulation and querying data.
- Developed Role base Security to authorize the request member to a specific Role.
- Performed Load testing of the system using Rational Performance Tester performance tool to identify system performance bottlenecks.
- Created Tables, Indexes for performance improvement and also rewrote stored procedures to increase performance.
- Created user defined functions for String Manipulations and for formatting dates etc.
Remedy AR System Software 5.x,6.x,7.x, Master ARSuite Tools, C, C++, UNIX Solaris 2.8, SQLPlus, PL/SQL, Oracle 9.x,10g, Java, XML, JSP.
- Configured Mid-Tier on Solaris & Upgraded to 5.1.2 from 5.0
- Customized OOB HD module and designed custom built CM module based on user requirements.
- Maintenance of company’s custom built & customized applications and involved in the production support.
- Integration with HP Open View for tracking availability and performance.
- Designed Flashboards to provide real time data.
- Created web views for forms and configured the mid-tier using the configuration tool.
- Worked on the performance of the application by removing the repetitive workflow and adding indexes on field which are used commonly.
- Implement SLA Module to track Internal OLA and Organizational SLA
- Created Development & Test environment to test and develop customization and synced this with Production environment.
- Extensive system testing on both the development and production servers and used Migrator to keep both servers in sync.
- Designed Tolequent reports for Global Support Center by using SQL Loader
- Trained users about the usability and the various processes in the system
Remedy ARS 5.0.1 & 5.1.2, HD 5.x, CM 5.x, SQL Server 2000, Solaris 2.8, Migrator 5.0, Visio and Tomcat.
Remedy Developer /Administrator
Developed, Customized and supported out of the box Remedy CRM application catering to the needs of this major communication/teleport company.
- Upgraded Remedy ARS 4.5.2 to Remedy ARS 5.1.2
- Data migration from 4.x to 5.x for development machine
- Installed and customized Remedy Asset Management 5.x
- Installed and customized Remedy Change Management 5.x and also added a new customized module in to the application
- Installed and configured Mid-Tier 5.0.1
- Installed and tested and migrated workflow with Remedy Migrator 5.0
- Web development using Mid-Tier 5.0.1/5.1
- Customized/designed reports based on CRM for the NOC in Crystal reports
Oracle 8.1 Remedy ARS 5.1.2/4.5.2, CRM (Customer support) 4.4, SLA 4.0/5.0,
Flashboards, Solaris 8, Win NT, Crystal Enterprise 8.5, Mid-Tier 5.0.1, AR Web
Programmer / Analyst
- Worked in Visual Basic and MS Access for various imaging applications. Worked for the Mail Console project, which monitors the incoming and outgoing mails in Novell NetWare.
- Developed the user interface for the project in Visual Basic and also written programs for converting Console generated text files to Access Database in Visual Basic.
- Worked for the catalog program, which takes orders from the dealers regarding the design of the catalog and sends data to the company. Designed and developed the project with front end in VB and MS Access as its background database.
- Worked for the paperless office automation program, which reduces the overhead of maintaining the files and records, stores the scanned images in the file cabinet of the software. Used third party software for maintaining the documents in the file cabinets and VB for creating the screens for the user and MS Access for maintaining the data.
- Worked for the Central Reservation Project, which makes centralized reservations for property management systems, consists of various modules such as Agents, Manager and Config programmers.
- Involved in the development of client server based applications and enhanced the CRS project functionality.
Visual Basic 6.0, MS Access 2000, Informix, PL/SQL, Oracle 8.x, Windows NT.
- Involved in developing test plans by analyzing functional and design specifications.
- Conducted Stress test and Volume test against the application.
- Conducted Performance testing, Multi-User testing and Regression testing.
- Involved in performing White Box and Black Box Testing.
- Thoroughly tested the application both manually as well as using automated testing tools like WinRunner, Test Director and written test cases and test plans.
- Analyzed system requirements developed test plans, test cases for functional, GUI, security and performance testing.
- Performed automated tests using WinRunner as per the test plan.
- Documented the tests based on corresponding business/ user requirements, documents and technical specification and other operating conditions.
- Performed white Box, Black Box testing, negative testing, regression testing, stress and load test.
- Checked the GUI objects and bit maps, used function and methods in TSL Scripts to enhance the quality of the testing.
- Used test director for executing the test and tracking the defects.
- Tested the applications compatibility in all versions of Netscape and IE browser.
- Used customized Bug reporting tool to create Bug report.
Win Runner 6.0, Test Director, Load Runner, Java, HTML, Windows NT/ 2000