Please note that this is a not a Job Board - We are an I.T Staffing Company and we provide candidates on a Contract and Full-time basis. If you need I.T.Professionals to fill a Contract or a Full-time Position, please call (800) 693-8939
· Over 9 years of Experience in Enterprise Software Implementation and Integration experience, that includes Analysis, Design and Development of Oracle SOA, ADF, Oracle BPM, Java and Oracle Applications.
· Over 3 years of hands on experience in Oracle ADF 11g Architecture, JDeveloper, Oracle ADF Development (ADF, ADF Faces, ADF Task Flows and Business Components) with Web Services.
· Expertise in SOA, Orchestration and Integration Technologies in the areas of Web Services, Java, ESB, SOAP, WSDL, BPEL, XML, XSD, UDDI, XML, Web Services Security and Virtualization of Services OWSM.
· In-depth knowledge of SOA Components. Designed and coded many web services using Business Process Execution Language (BPEL).
· Oracle Applications/ EBS R12 implementation experience with SOA.
· Experienced in Developing Technical Design Documents using Application Implementation Methodology (AIM).
· Highly experienced in the end to end Implementation of Oracle iStore and iStore with Configurator.
· Experienced in customization by extension and modification of the standard application suite using Application Object Library (AOL) and setting up Oracle Alerts in Application.
· Extensively worked on development using PL/SQL, SQL *Loader, Stored Procedures, User Hooks, Dynamic SQL and Triggers.
· Knowledgeable and experienced in TCA Architecture.
Oracle Fusion: Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Oracle SOA Suite 10.1.3, Oracle BPM Suite 11g, Oracle ESB (Database Adapter, File Adapter, AQ Adapter, Oracle Applications Adapter and JMS Adapter) Oracle BPEL, Oracle Web Services Manager, Service Registry, ADF Faces and ADF.
Programming Skills: JAVA, JAXB, JAX-WS, JSP, HTML, CSS, XML, XSL, Java Scripting, Ajax, SQL, PL/SQL, UML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH and WSDL.
Database: ORACLE v 8, 8i, 9i and 10g.
Operating System: Sun Solaris, HP-UNIX and Windows-NT/2000/XP.
Config.Mgmt: VSS, CVS, Subversion, Clear Quest and Clear Case6.0.
Design Patterns: GOF (Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory and Front Controller), J2EE Design Patterns (Business Delegate, Session Façade and Service Locator) and many more.
SOA Consultant, Confidential
· Developed Web Services to be invoked from managed beans and interacting to data layer.
· Responsible for developed ADF Data Controls from Web Services and Java Components.
· Responsible for writing JUnit Test scripts for testing in business layer & data layer.
· Responsible for writing SQL Scripts and BPM Scripts. Managing BPM work flow process and verifying and reassign work item in BPW.
· Responsible for implementing DAO’s in data layer.
· Implementing end-to-end design for TSA using Oracle SOA and OSB 11g
· Responsible for integrating multiple TSA third party systems with Java, SOA and OSB 11g.
· Responsible for integrating SOA Services with Siebel CRM system
· Responsible for setting up environment for Dev and other higher instances.
· Developing SOA, OSB and BAM components.
· Expertise in developing web services with NIEM schema
· Setting up XML Gateway with Inbound and Outbound Services
Technology, Environment and Tools Used:
Java6.0, JSF, Oracle Fusion Middleware11G (Oracle ADF Faces, ADF Task Flows, BPM, UCM, Web Logic10.1.3), Web Center, Web Services, JDeveloper11g (184.108.40.206.0), Ice Faces, JBoss6.1.0, Oracle11g on WinXP, Linux.
SOA Consultant, Confidential
Middleware Orchestration Team-
· Responsible for Integrating OSB and Java Components with SOA 11g and Oracle BPM 11g.
· Responsible for Architecture and Design of SOA Implementation
· Setting up Oracle SOA Suite 11g on DEV, Test and Prod Instances
· Setting up Security – 2 way SSL
· Implementing OWSM using policy files provided by Oracle SOA Suite 11g
· Setting up JMS and MQ Queues on weblogic
· Applying patches provided by Oracle Support for the issues raised during development and admin setups
· End-to-End development of SOA composites using components such as BPEL, mediator and Human Workflow
· Designing the WSDL with business team
· Managed production support
· Designed and Developed a Naming Standard Tool to check Naming standards in Oracle SOA Development
· Responsible for integrating SOA with OSB, JAXB, JAX-WS components
· Setting up Purge Scripts
· Setting up continuous integration Ant Build Scripts
· Logging Framework
· Implementing Security on SOA Components
· Setting up SSL on weblogic server.
· Business Rules
· Human workflow
· Oracle BPM Components
Technology, Environment and Tools Used:
JDeveloper 11g, SOA Suite 11g, Oracle BPM Suite 11g, OSB, JAXB, WSDL, XSD, Clearcase, Unix and Oracle 10g, Core Java
Oracle SOA Consultant, Confidential
Multifamily Servicing Data Integration –
· Responsible for Analyze the system, design, and implementation of a project.
· Participating every day scrum team meetings, and direct interaction with the users to discuss business requirements.
· Execute all the software development activities contained in each sprint.
· Responsible for fixing defects and developing prototypes and implementing the business requirements and testing the defects.
· Design and developed multiple web (UI) pages using JSF, Rich Faces, JSP and XHTML.
· Developed, invoking and implemented validations on JSF backing beans.
· Implementing business logic using JAVA, JSF coding / development with EJB.
· Responsible for the creation and execution of the Unit Test cases.
· Responsible for deploying Media Pro application ear file on JBOSS Application server
· Created enterprise service interfaces to flow data from Multifamily Servicing to consolidated Multifamily Operational Sub ledger.
· Responsible for data analysis and develop data services utilizing Oracle SOA 11g
· Develop and review design
· Support application architecture
· Support requirements, testing and performance.
Environment: Java 6.0, JSF, Rich Faces, XHTML, AJAX, CSS, EJB3, Oracle 10g, Quantum, Sybase, Sybase Central, Clear Case, JBOSS 5.0, JBoss JBPM, Eclipse 3.3, Ant on WinXP, Oracle SOA 11g, SQL, Java, Web services, UNIX, JDeveloper.
Oracle Application Administrator, Confidential
· Capture the requirements of integration. Suggest design approaches to the solution designer for Integration part.
· Analyze the requirements and subsequently lead development of the integration module.
· Implementation and development of Oracle ESB module.
· Installed and configured the high availability setup for Oracle ESB. This includes setting up Oracle application servers and Apache web servers in a cluster, installing the runtime and repository ESB components and configuring the web servers with a load balancer. The high-availability implementation is done on Linux servers.
· Have worked on JMS, Database, File and SOAP adapters for Oracle ESB. Setup and configured them as well.
· Designed and implemented Business Processes using Oracle BPEL PM, JDeveloper.
· Implemented Oracle ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) and integrated with BPEL.
· Involved in design and development of BPEL processes that contain Human workflow and paging.
· Developed BPEL processes that contain exception handling to capture the Remote and Binding faults.
· Using JDeveloper as the development environment.
· Implemented best practices such as error handling and file archiving in Oracle ESB.
Environment: Oracle ESB 10.1.3.1, Oracle BPEL PM 10.1.3.1, BRE, BAM and OWSM, Oracle Application Server 10.1.3.1, Apache Web Server 1.3 / 2.0, Linux AS 4 servers, JDeveloper.
Senior Web Applications Developer, Merlin International, Aug 2010 to Nov 2010
This project was for Department of Veterans. Development involved building entire veterans application in ADF 11g.
Environment: Oracle ADF 11g, Jdeveloper 11g, Oracle weblogic, Java, UNIX.
Senior Oracle Applications Developer, Confidential
All interfaces (Web Services) were designed and coded using SOA Suite (BPELs and ESBs), ADF, and Oracle APEX to integrate e-Business Suite with other ERP and third-party systems.
Worked as a web Services / SOA / AIA Architect in designing the interface flows for the releases. Extensive Fault/ Error Handling were done in the interfaces using a custom error handler.
Worked on ADF/Database/File/FTP/Adapters that involve bulk transformations, Java Embedding and XPATH Functions. Detailed description of interfaces can be seen below.
Project 1: Confidential
Project 2: Confidential
Project 3: ConfidentialDesigned and developed an Enterprise Business Service (EBS) program to import Purchase Order Receipts from Legacy System(s) to Oracle Applications.
Project 4: Confidential
· Designed and developed an Enterprise Business Service (EBS) program to import AP Invoices from an external application to Oracle Applications via B2B.
· The XML message is passed as an input to import Invoices into Oracle Applications.
· Developed a BPEL process to receive the XML message from different Legacy Systems, validate and insert into the AP Invoice interface tables.
· The standard concurrent program Payables Open Interface Import is invoked from the BPEL process to move the data into Oracle Payables base tables.
· Developed an Enterprise level concurrent program, which calls a shell script to move files between UNIX boxes of legacy systems and EBS using SFTP connections.
Modules worked on during this period:
iStore, Order Management, Quoting, User Management, Configurator, iSupplier, Trading Community Architecture, Sales Dashboard, Territory Management and Oracle Pricing.
OA Framework, JSP, JAVA, Java Scripting, PL/SQL, SQL, HTML, XML, XSD and Oracle Portlets.
Environment and Tools:
Java 1.4, Oracle JDeveloper 10.3, MVC using JSF, Ajax-enabled Oracle ADF, XML, Oracle Application Server (OC4J), JDBC, Oracle 10g, Java Mail API and Kintana.
Technical Consultant, Confidential
· Developed Simple and Advance search screens in OAF.
· Extensively Used Framework Personalization to personalize various UIX components such as regions, Tables, Category Mappings for Attachments.
· Tuning the above custom pages for optimum performance.
· Modified the CUSTOM.pll to call the JSF page when the OAF Service Request Function is clicked.
· Developed PL/SQL packages to call the Service Request API’s.
· A Rosetta Wrapper was developed on the PL/SQL packages as an interface between JAVA and PL/SQL.
· Shell Scripts were written to unzip the class files and Import the xml files.
· Designed and Reviewed (MD.50, MD.070, MD.120), Development, Testing and Deployment.
· Modules: - Service Requests and Order Management.
Environment: Oracle Applications 11.5.10, Service Requests, Service Contracts, Install Base, Inventory, Quoting, Telesales, Oracle Incentive Compensation, Advanced Product Catalog, Order Management,
UNIX, Jdeveloper 9i, Oracle 9i, Oracle Forms 6i, TOAD, SQL*Loader, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus.
Environment: Oracle Applications 11.5.10, Service Contracts, Install Base, Trading Community Architecture, UNIX, Oracle 9i, Oracle Forms 6i, TOAD, SQL*Loader, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, Workflow 2.6.
· Used Application Object Library (AOL) to register generated Reports and Concurrent Programs.
Environment: Oracle Applications 11i (11.5.7), 10g, Oracle Order Management, Advanced Pricing, INV, PO, GL, AR, AP, Oracle 220.127.116.11 on Windows 2000, Toad 7.3, Workflow Builder 2.6. Forms 6i, Reports 6i. Discoverer 4i
Environment: Oracle Applications 11.5.10, UNIX, Windows 2000, Oracle 8i, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, INV, Install Base, Service Contracts, TOAD.