Please note that this is a not a Job Board - We are an I.T Staffing Company and we provide candidates on a Contract and Full-time basis. If you need I.T.Professionals to fill a Contract or a Full-time Position, please call (800) 693-8939
- Experienced in various computer systems, languages, operating systems and applications.
- Skilled at investigating and resolving malfunctions, leveraging technical knowledge to ensure minimization of downtime and optimization of system performance during migration.
- Proactive leader in both team and project environments, self-motivated with exceptional communication skills, proficient in a range of Development tools and testing systems in different environments.
- Software Applications: SharePoint Server 2013, SharePoint Server 2010 Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2008, MS InfoPath Designer, MS Office 365
- Programming languages: C#, .NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, CSS, HTML5
- Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008, Windows 7/8 XP, Vista, IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0
- Database Management: SQL Server 2008, MySQL, MS Access
- Standards and Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile (Scrum/XP), System Development Lifecycle
- SharePoint Developer/ Analyst consultant
- Business Systems Analyst consultant
SharePoint Developer/ Analyst:
- Planned and designed Microsoft SharePoint environments by utilizing C# and OOTB functions
- SharePoint development with the InfoPath and SharePoint Designer created custom lists, libraries, workflows and forms. SharePoint Migration from MOSS 2007 to SP2010 then to SP2013.
- Configured Microsoft Office SharePoint, services, Nintex workflow, and settings
- Created, modified and removed SharePoint accounts and in compliance with all standard operating procedures
- Assisted clients in maximizing the potential of SharePoint with troubleshooting and maintenance
- Documented SharePoint configurations, requirements, workflows, and architectures
- Prepared test plans, led testing efforts, and implemented defined solutions
- Established and maintained relationships with business stakeholders / users
- Ensured compliance with management company guidelines for securing hardware and software
- Analyzed and documented client and customer business processes and workflows
- Served as main point of contact for development team for requirements, architecture and visual design.
- Performed code troubleshooting and integration testing as needed