- Senior SAP Technical Consultant Resume Profile, Virginia
Please note that this is a not a Job Board - We are an I.T Staffing Company and we provide candidates on a Contract and Full-time basis. If you need I.T.Professionals to fill a Contract or a Full-time Position, please call (800) 693-8939
SAP Experience Overview
- Dynamic innovative PMP certified & SAP Certified(ABAP, ABAP Net weaver, Sales & Distribution and SOLMAN) SAP ABAP Lead/Architect having total 11+ years of experience including 10+ years of SAP professional experience in 6 SAP end-to-end implementation, development, Roll out, upgrade, maintenance & support. Managing SAP project team in different roles as SAP Techno-functional (ABAP/SD/MM) Consultant, ABAP/PI Technical Architect, EDI Lead, SAP Onsite coordinator and worked as SAP Logistics (LE) Consultant. Currently working as Senior SAP Techno-Functional Consultant.
- Experience in SAP R/3 following modules Sales and Distribution (SD), Material Management (MM), Warehouse Management (WM), Finance and Controlling (FICO), Transport Management System (TMS), supply chain management(SCM), CRM, Human Resources (HR, HCM) & Production Planning (PP).
- Expert knowledge in all areas of Sales and Distribution (SD) / Order-to Cash (OTC) functionality, including extensive custom development work with availability check (ATP), complex pricing, variant configuration, transportation, order processing, billing, output development, account determination, user exits and reporting. Experience in leading large global teams through complex program and project tasks. Detail-oriented, delivery-focused and able to motivate teams.
- Performed extensive work with project proposals, oral presentations, timeline determination and staffing plans. Experience with managing multiple projects with global onsite-offshore delivery model including functional and development support. Project Management focus areas include project planning, staffing, communication and scope management.
- Responsible for sap technical leadership, designed, developed, maintained, tested, and documented conversions, interfaces, enhancements, and reports. Designed, developed, coded, maintained, and tested ABAP programs supporting a B2B project building communications with Business Connector Server, third party products and the SAP R/3 System. Guided and mentored ABAP developers while resolving technical issues and conducting code reviews, focused on quality of support services. Monitored ABAP development progress while providing hands-on development. Analyzed business requirements, solution design and conducted ‘process optimization’ sessions.
- Managing successful test plans so that the functional core modules including but not limited to: configuration activities, Business Process Mappings, Business Process Design, Functional Specifications, and Functional/Technical Testing can successfully be delivered. Responsible for successful sap ASAP methodology project plan. Supported all team leads on critical issues for functional/technical levels.
- Expert skills in various facet of Project management including pre sales activates, requirement gathering, feasibility study and recommendation, costing, design blue prints, develop the solution, train, testing and solution deployment within the specified timeline and budget.
- Good knowledge of Industry quality standards in Project delivery and relevant methodology is followed. PMP trained.
- Experience in Enterprise Core component (ECC)/ SAP All-In-One, Solution Manager (Solman), SAP MDM Components Data Manager. Worked extensively on WEB Services, XML, and Proxies etc.
- Experience in developing interfaces using SAP XI/PI components SLD, Integration Repository, Integration directory, Runtime Workbench, BPM and message monitoring, SAP Business Connector. Experience in Object Oriented programming, ABAP/4 Workbench, Dialog programming, Experience in developing SAP Reports, Module Pool Programs, Function Groups, Function Modules, Debugger, Runtime Analysis, Job Scheduler, Transport Organizer, ABAP lists and ALV and in developing Webdynpro UI elements views, windows and controller.
- Expertise in custom development objects using User Exits, Menu Exits, Screen Exits, RFC, Workflow, BAPI, BADI, BTE, ALE, EDI, IDOC and data migration objects using LSMW and BDC programs. Experience in consuming Web Services using the client and server proxies in ABAP.
- Very good knowledge of XI/PI Architecture. Worked extensively and have in depth knowledge of PI components including System Landscape Directory (SLD), Enterprise Services Repository (ESR), Integration Directory (ID) and Runtime Workbench (RWB).Design Object Content Development (Enterprise Services Repository) which includes creating and working with all design objects, Messages, Mappings, Mapping Service Interfaces, Adapter Templates, and Integration Processes. Configuration Object (Integration Directory) which includes Configuring Local IE for Proxy communication, configuring SAP applications for IDOC and RFC communications, configuring Adapters (HTTP, SOAP, IDOC, RFC, File, Proxy, JMS etc.) System Landscape Directory (SLD), which includes creating and maintaining Products, SWC and SWC versions.
- Experience in implementing SAP support packs by analyzing the changes using SPAU and SPDD, making the necessary adjustments, testing the modifications, and resolving issues by applying OSS Notes or making program changes.
- Expertise in requirement gathering & analysis, business process design, blue print, configure, development , testing and implementation of “Quote to Cash” cycle in SD and integration with MM, FI, CO, HR Modules. Basic understanding of SAP CRM marketing, Territory Management etc.
- Expertise in configuring item category, schedule line to achieve the desired behaviour of sales item for delivery, billing, credit management, variant configuration.
- Integration in MM module, with creation of vendor, purchase orders, STO, Advance shipment notifications (ASN) and goods movement to the warehouse in plant. Exposed to special situations including Stock Transport Orders (STO), third party order, returns (credit memo and debit memo).
- Expertise in handling multiple projects in distributed development scenario and also handling escalated customers problems and working for de-escalation. Strong client-centric project leadership, problem solving and strategic technology planning skills. Consistently implement cost-effective solutions to meet key, business-mandated objectives. Versatile team player with excellent Analytical, Communication, Intercultural, Interpersonal skills.
- Establish implementation project plans to ensure all critical-path/project milestones are completed on schedule. Understand and apply global data management concepts.
ECC 6.0, ECC 5.0, SAP R/3 4.7/ 4.6, SAP PI 7 .1, SAP
SD/FI/PP/PM/HR/MM, SAP MDM, and SAP solution manager, SAP CRM Basics.
ABAP Workbench, PI Integration Builder: Design & configuration
SAP WEBI 4.1, WEB Explorer
Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, HP UNIX.
ABAP, C++, Java, XML, WSDL, SOAP.
Salesforce CRM, Prisym Labelling, Filemaker, True North, Esker, Paymetrics etc.
Oracle 8/9i, DB2, SQL.
SAP Implementation Support
As Senior SAP Technical Consultant:
||SAP Implementation & Support
||SAP ECC 6.0 (All-in-One), SAP SD, MM, PP, FI, ABAP, WEBI 4.1
||SAP Post Implementation Support
||SAP ECC 6.0, SAP SD/MM, ALV, BAPI, BADI, RFC, BTE, User Exit, SAP PI 7.1, SAP MDM, ABAPOO, SAP Solution Manager
||SAP ERP Post Implementation Support
||SAP R/3 4.7, ALE, EDI, IDOC, SAP PP/FI/MM/WM
||SAP ERP Implementation Support
||ECC 5.0, SAP MM/PP/SD/FICO, ALE, EDI , ABAP WebDynpro
||SAP ERP Implementation
||SAP R/3 4.7, ALV, BAPI, BADI, ABAPOO, SAP SD/MM/FI/PP/PM, RFC, User Exits
||SAP R/3 End-to-End Implementation
||SAP R/3 4.7, SAP ABAP, SAP SD/MM/FI/PP/PM, BDC, LSMW, BTE, BAPI, SMARTFORMS, BADI
||SAP R/3 Enhancement & Development
||SAP R/3 4.6, HR ABAP, BAPI, RFC
||SAP R/3 Modification & Enhancement
||SAP ABAP, SAP R/3 4.6, ALV, BAPI, RFC, User Exit
||SAP ABAP, SAP R/3 4.6, ALV, BAPI, RFC, User Exit
As Logistics (SD/MM) Consultant:
- Involved in managing ABAP team with on-site/offshore model, design Technical development, code review, and performance analysis of custom application, training developers, and co-ordinate WB transports. Involved in the design of new processes to match Business needs.
- Technical Architect for EDI Process: Design the EDI process (850 and 856) for SD/MM to communicate with 3rd party vendors to receive purchase order data and sending the acknowledgement back for confirmation. Worked as project Lead for the Track-core project.
- Development of graft return process, batch characteristics details process and integration with 3rd party systems (including RateLinx, Prisym, Lifelogics and Osiris Systems etc).
- Worked extensively on credit card applications interfacing with paymetrics, Vendor payment using ESKER.
- Development of the SAP customized process to interact with the Tissue donor centre systems.
- Interacting with business to analyze the issue and provide solution for mostly SD, MM, FI, WM, PP and QM related issues.
- Worked in different areas including ALV, reports, IDOC, BAPI, BADI, user exit, OO, SAP Script, smartforms, Adobe forms, Workflow, Enhancement Points in SD, MM, PM, PP, WM & FI-CO modules.
- Designed & developed a new utility for resetting/unlock sap password using Java, web dynpro components.
- Worked in SAP WEBI and Web explorer report for business reporting needs. Designs, develops, implements and maintains BI/Reporting applications to meet business requirements. Performs full range of design, analysis and development responsibilities following best practice programming standards, concepts, techniques and analytical capabilities for enterprise class BI solution.
- Extensively worked on XI 3.0/PI 7.1 AND in-depth knowledge of PI components including System Landscape Directory (SLD), Enterprise Services Repository (ESR), Integration Directory (ID) and Runtime Workbench (RWB).Design PI Interface Objects which includes creating and working with all design objects, Messages, Mappings, Mapping Service Interfaces, Adapter Templates, Integration Processes. Configuration Object (Integration Directory), configuring SAP applications for IDOC and RFC communications, configuring Adapters (FILE, HTTP, SOAP, IDOC, RFC, Proxy, JMS etc.) System Landscape Directory (SLD), which includes creating and maintaining Products, SWC and SWC versions. Worked on XSLT Mapping, Java mapping and created user defined functions in PI.
- Involved in development activities, assigning work to fellow developers, create and release transport request, estimating development time for modifications or new developments, progress report on developments using Solution Manager.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle. Designed and architecture the custom development using 3rd party integration. Always design best practices, proper documentation for system optimization. Involved in custom development testing using HP Quality center.
- Worked in Project compliance controls and handling most complex project circumstances including high degree custom development and onsite-offshore delivery model.
Environment: SAP R/3 ECC 6.0, SQL, ABAPOO, BAPI, BADI, RFC, BTE, User Exits, SAP WEBI, EDI-IDOX, XML.
Employer – Confidential
SAP Implementation & Post Implementation Support
As SAP Project/Team Lead:
- Major responsibilities include implementing new SAP projects, enhancement of existing functionalities, and break fixes in highly customized make to order environment.
- Expertise in requirement gathering & analysis, business process design, blue print, configure, development , testing and implementation of “Quote to Cash” cycle in SD and integration with MM, FI, PP modules.
- Provided order to cash (OTC) production support in highly customized SAP environment.
- SAP Lead for development of graft return process, a completely customized SAP process for returning the grafts. This involves SD, MM, and PP & QM integration.
- Extensively worked on VOFM copying requirement & data transfer routines, Condition techniques, condition exclusion, Pricing, Billing, output control and Billing configuration.
- Worked on copy controls for meeting customer requirement for billing PO and shipping PO scenarios.
- Worked as Technical architect for developing a complete solution for charging freight to domestic & international customers. This involved ABAP, SD & FI-CO integration.
- Analyzed business requirements, solution design and conducted ‘process optimization’ sessions.
- Good understanding on SAP IDOC interfaces. EDI IDocs for Inbound Customer Orders (EDI 850), Outbound Customer Invoices (EDI 856), EDI 810 etc.
- Expertise in LSMW tool for the legacy data migration. Used LSMW for data upload programs - Customer Master, Material Master, Pricing conditions.
- Worked on STO processes for inter plant shipment with the company code.
- Implemented User-Exits, formula routines, requirements and data transfer routines for the customized requirements.
- Configured partner determination, output determination and text determination procedures.
- Added new routes for the different shipping points. Added new pricing condition type for promotion by enhancing existing custom process. Provided order to cash production support in highly customized SAP environment.
- Collaborated with internal customers, key stakeholders to define user requirements, assess available functionality and develop solution options. Performed functional-technical analysis and identified gaps in current business processes, while always ensuring that Global template requirements are not impacted
- Extensive experience in analyzing issues in Complex Business processes & preparing Functional & Technical specs, User Manuals, Reports & Troubleshooting Tickets for users.
- Enhance Enterprise Structure: Mapping of Organizational Structure of Company, Customizing Purchasing Organization, Plant, and Storage Location. Configuring Material Master, Material type, Number Range Assignment, Vendor Master, Account group assignment, Partner Determination, Batch Management Data, and Batch-Number Assignment. Involved in Purchasing and Logistics: Creating Quota Arrangement, Request for Quotation, Quotation, Purchasing Requisition, Purchasing Info Record, Purchase Order, Outline Purchase Agreements - Contracts & Scheduling Agreements, Source Determination.
- Worked in Logistics Invoice Verification: Invoice Posting, Release Invoices, and Consignment etc. And Inventory Management/Warehouse Management: Configuring and customizing Goods Receipts, Goods Issues, Transfer Postings, Stock Transfer Orders, Movements Types, Returns,
- Trained users on the process changes complying with change management protocol.
Worked as SAP Development/ABAP Lead for projects including
- IPV (Identity Protection and Verification) Project: In order to increase the efficiency and accuracy of customer invoices for fixed and transaction-based activity on a monthly basis, while at the same reducing the need for manual intervention to an exception basis only, an automated interface between the order processing and invoicing system (SAP) and the production data center systems is required. I was responsible for the entire development(including offshore developer) using SAP ABAP, PI 7.1, using BPM (Business Process Monitoring) to send responses back to Data Centre if needed and post to FI by accrual. I work as Onsite coordinator to understand business requirement and design the technical Process, built phase and coordinating with the offshore developer.
- PCQ (Product Configuration & Quoting) Project: In support of the RSA PCQ initiative, Comprehensive interface tool will supply all key data necessary from the material and pricing system of record, SAP. This data includes material master, pricing condition records, cost and exchange rate data from the appropriate tables of SAP. As RSA’s instance of SAP has developed into a complex pricing engine utilizing many custom tables and structures, a SAP Custom tool is needed to support the Big Machines requirements. This tool will be scalable and flexible, but will rely on the integrity of the data maintained in SAP by the business users. This was a major integration of SAP with Big Machines.
- I was responsible for discussing the solution with business analyst, preparing the technical
Design document and was involved in the total development of the project.
As Sales & Distribution (SD) Consultant:
- Pre Carve-Out Project: This project includes the introduction of Pre Carve-Out prices into SAP. Pre Carve-Out price (price on PO) was not stored in SAP initially; Credit & Collections team must create manual invoices for these deals. Also, when Sales provides a quote to the customer from SFDC, they are using the Post Carve-Out prices. The business envisions streamlining the invoice and quoting process by having both pre and post carve out prices available in the invoicing and quoting tools thus reducing the need to create manual invoices.
- As part of storing Pre Crave-Out price in SAP, all the invoices (customer facing documents), some reports and transactions (FBL5N e.g.) needs to reflect the pre Carve-out price.
- Worked on other projects like Gross Margin Project, Concur Expense Upload, Deal Identifier Project, Credit Card Encryption Project(This project adheres to the published PCI Data Security Standards and was implemented to store credit card information for RSA Customers and secure the sensitive information by using decryption techniques),
- Understanding the functional Specification for developing interactive reports for different modules. Worked in BAPI, BADI, User Exits, BTE, ALV and ABAPOO. Worked in APO in areas including Core interface, Macros etc.
- Integration with Salesforce.com (web services) for interfacing and integrating sales force automation(SFA) process for customer leads, campaign, customer data and forecasting.
- SAP Solution manager is used as a single repository for functional specs, Tech specs, UAT and also development status tracking tool.
- Created interfaces in SAP PI for communication between SAP R/3 and Third party systems. Complex mapping requirements are implemented using custom functions in SAP PI. Extensively worked on different PI scenarios including File2RFC, SOAP2RFC, FILE2FILE, SOAP2JDBC, Synchronous, asynchronous scenarios and alert configurations.
- Worked on IDOC extensions and reuse of unused segments field of IDOC for some specific scenarios. Message monitoring, communication channel monitoring, cache monitoring in SAP PI/XI and web service monitoring for error analysis in environments development, consolidation, benchmark and production.
Environment: SAP R/3 4.7, SAP PI 7.1, BPM, ABAPOO, IDOC, BAPI, BADI, RFC, BTE, User Exits.
SAP Post Implementation Support
- Analyzed business requirements, solution design and conducted ‘process optimization’ sessions.
- Worked in sales order type & item category configuration, Output control, Text management, pricing, billing, credit management, variant configuration etc. Worked extensively on pricing routines.
- Expertise in requirement gathering & analysis, business process design, blue print, configure, development , testing and implementation of “Quote to Cash” cycle in SD and integration with MM, FI, CO and HR Modules.
- Experience in setting up Sales org, distribution channel, division, sales area, sales office, sales group, shipping points and assigning plants for the sales organization and distribution channels. Expertise in configuring item category, schedule line to achieve the desired behaviour of sales item for delivery, billing, credit management, variant configuration.
- Expertise in configuring and customizing various Document types like inquiries, quotes, contracts, sales orders, delivery, billing documents, credit and debit memos. Number-range assignments to the document types as per the business requirements.
- Extensively worked in pricing for various scenarios like sales, returns, inter-company, trial orders, free of charge and maintenance orders. Used condition technique and elements such as condition tables, condition types, access sequence and pricing procedures.
- Configured Credit management; defined and assigned credit group, risk category and dynamic credit checks and rebate agreements.
- Configured partner determination, output determination and text determination procedures.
- Expertise in Variant configuration using configuration profile, classification, characteristics & values and object dependencies. Used dependencies to drive variant pricing with variant tables. Used dependencies to modify sales order fields like billing plan, re-determine item category, material group. Derived characteristic values based on sales order fields like document type, product hierarchy.
- Implemented various small projects for its bi-weekly change review board. Wrote functional specifications, test scripts, and end user training material for order to cash. Coordinated with EDI team for EDI interfacing sales orders.
As an ABAP Solution Architect I was responsible for SAP MM/SD/WM/FI modules development works including:
- Performed systems analysis and design. Met with users to understand their needs, conducted
Research and analysis to devise solutions, and developed functional documentation based on the
- Understanding the functional Specification in order to develop interactive reports and dialog
programs for different modules.
- Developed ‘Golden Tax System’ report in SD module that gives the tax details for country China. It
also generate text file from SAP ABAP report and map towards the Golden Tax system format. This
involves the integration of both SD and FI modules of SAP systems.
- Worked extensively on EDI and IDOC. An interface program was developed to perform the
allocation-pre check (Batch check and Credit check on the file which is provided by 3rd Party,(
Message Type - DESADV, Basic Type - DELVRY02). If the allocation check is successful then
the given information was used to update the delivery and also to perform the picking. The
outbound message was sent to 3rd Party when credit and batch check fail. Outbound IDOC was
developed using Message Type DEBMDM and Basic Type DEBMDM05 to send customer master IDOC
to 3rd party upon creation or change of Export customer for a particular sales area and division.
Inbound IDOC was developed to create Transfer Order. The information which was coming from 3rd
Party basically represents the systems picking information which was checked with BMI system pick
quantity and was updating with valid serial number in relevant Delivery documents.
The program was able to retrieve the “Delivery number” and “Warehouse number”
from the IDOC and pass the information to the “Transfer Order” screens. Base on Material Number,
Batch and Plant systems will determine storage Type and Storage Bin.
Transfer Order Confirmation-When Transfer Order saves (after ‘LT03’). System should
automatically confirm the TO. If TO consist of more than one line item then call LT12 transaction
code for TO confirmation. If the above information is not able to determine the “Storage type” and
“Storage Bin” the system issues an error message. The systems then needs to distribute this
expectation list using SAP mailbox.
- Worked in third party logistics (3PL) and developed the interface between SAP and Non SAP
Warehouse Management using IDOC using message type WMMBXY(outbound for sending ASN after GR)
and WMTORD(Inbound Idoc) for creating Transfer orders.
- Developed Interactive Reports in MM/WM module to list inventory (plant & storage location)
by goods movement (goods receipt, consumption, material scrapping, transfer posting, sales, etc.).
Developed report for Purchase Inforecord Listing that gives all the price change history.
Using BADI to pick data during T-code ‘MIGO’ and validating data to store in customized table
which is required to auto generate pallet number and storing data pallet number wise. This
development was integrated with QM Module.
- Developed program for updating table for, Auto firm plant to MTO plan orders for FIGO
Implementation purposes. Here depending on some input conditions the firming indicator in SAP
standard tables were updated.
- Developed Interactive reports in FI Module to display credit limit and other details for
customer, company code-wise. Developed Invoice Variance report which is used to show all the
price variations from creation of PO till Invoice .The variation may be because of exchange
variations, freight cost and other factors. This is integration between FI and MM module.
- Analyzed and resolved numerous SAP production problems. The solutions frequently required
extensive research on-line and in other technical sources.
Environment: SAP R/3 4.7, ALE, EDI, IDOC, BAPI, RFC, BTE, ABAPOO, User Exits.
Post SAP ERP Implementation Support
- Giving ABAP Training to the Users and Creating Technical specification for ABAP development.
- Developed an Interactive Report for YHS Intercompany Balances, Cash Balances.
- Created Inbound and Outbound IDOC programs for customer master, Material Master and product
- Developed Inbound and Outbound IDOC through PDA server:
Details - Using JCO connectivity the inbound files are loaded to SAP from PDA Server and outbound
files were sent to PDA server from SAP. Files were generated from PDA server. The sap master
data has to be sent to PDA server (Outbound). The sales done by palmtop to be uploaded to sap
(Inbound), making use of inbound and outbound IDOC, the data were downloaded to palmtop, and
upload to SAP R/3 system.
Environment: SAP ECC 5.0, SAP JAVA Connector, EDI, IDOC, BAPI
SAP ERP Implementation Project
Environment: SAP R/3 4.7, SAP SD/MM/FI/PP/PM/QM/HR, BAPI, BTE, ABAPOO, User Exits.
SAP R/3 End-to-End Implementation Project
- As an ABAP team lead I was responsible for ABAP development for end-to-end SAP implementation and complete handover of the topic to the support team.
- Involved in design and implementation of technical specifications for development of various Objects in SD/MM/FI/PP/QM/HR modules. Involved in Code Reviews, Performance Analysis & performance tuning.
- Major activities include developing ALV, interactive & classical Reports, SAP Scripts, Smart forms for SD, MM, and FI. Developed Invoice, Purchase Order, Goods Receipt Note, Credit Note. Development using User Exits, Routines, Dialog Programming, BAPIs and BADI.
- Developed interface for Weighing Bridge Integration for MM and SD modules.
- Created customized program for ‘Order confirmation in PP’ for different stages. Proveded ABAP training to users.
- Some of the major development works include
- Data Migration – Migrating master data from legacy system to SAP R/3 using LSMW and BDC Programming for SAP MM/SD/FI/PP.
- Developed the Balance Sheet, Payment advice, Profit & Loss Account sheet. This includes the mapping of all the G/L Accounts and displaying of the reports. Developed the Layout and logic for Check printing. Created a program for Check Printing and to handle some exceptional conditions in Check Printing.
- Designed the Layouts and logic of Purchase Order, Quotation Form, RFQ Form, Return Invoice, Scheduling Agreement and Delivery Schedule. Designed the Layouts of Invoices for Local, VAT and Non-VAT billing. Developed a production and sales report for comparing the productions and sales. Also developed VAT and CST Report. Enhanced standard Transaction MIGO by using BADI.
- Developed the Invoice Layout, Quotation form, Packing List, Loading Form and Custom program to integrate SD & MM in gate entry System. Developed Interactive Reports like Pending Order Status Report, Order Acknowledgement Report, Enquiry of New Products and Capturing Freight Cost Report. Did Field enhancements in Sales Order (VA02) and created Routine for Pricing Procedure.
- Developed Reports for Calculating Component Consumption in different Stages. Developed Screens & Logic for Production Order Confirmation for Liquid metal, Billet and Rolling Stage (CO11N). Custom program was development for Order Confirmation. Screen enhancement for ‘Mass processing of production (COHV)’.
- Developed Custom(Z Programs) in HR those required especially for off-cycle payroll Scenario includes Conveyance Category, Production Incentive, Reimbursements, Ex-gratia etc. Created Infotypes Especially for Conveyance Category (HR Infotype 9002). Developed Reports in Payroll including Major Reports like Salary Register Report, Income Tax report, Form 12A, PF Employee wise summary report, Bank Transfer and LIC Premium Report, Employee Loan Report, ESI Report.
- Developed Material inspection report, Quality inspection certificate and chemical analysis report and modification in Quality Test Certificate in QM. Developed Roll History Report in PM Module.
Environment: SAP R/3 4.7, SAP SD/MM/FI/PP/PM/QM, BAPI, BTE, LSMW/BDC/SCAT, User Exits.
SAP R/3 Enhancement & Development in HR module
- Preparation of Detail Design document from the SRS (Software Requirement Specification doc), using UML Diagrams and also test cases for each scenario.
- Involved in design and implementation of technical specifications for development of various Objects (Interfaces, Classes, reports, function modules, Tables, Data Elements, Structures, Table Types, and View Clusters etc) for the project.
- Developed configuration tool, which provides flexibility to configure characteristics in the accounting documents, document creation steps, derivation steps and derivation of fin objects etc. Developed reader tool which provide read access to whole accounting documents by reading from different database tables (header table, item table, line item table)
- Data Migration – Migration of master data from legacy system to SAP R/3 using SCAT, LSMW and BDC Programming. The data was migrated for of all master and transactional data for SAP systems.
- Developed & Tested ABAP Reports, and Analyzed and studied the user requirements to generate reports. Developed the Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account sheet and the Schedules in FI module. This includes the mapping of all the G/L Accounts and displaying of the reports according to the Indian taxation rules. Developed Material Inspection Report & Quality Inspection Certificate (QM Module).
- Designed the print program & Layouts(using SAP Script and Smartforms) of Purchase Order, Scheduling Agreement and Delivery Schedule, Invoices for Local, VAT and Non-VAT billing, Form 22 and Gate Pass, Check printing., Invoice(Domestic and Export), Loading forms for both SD and MM module.
- Performance trace and evaluation - Monitored and analyzed SQL statement used in reports and transactions. Displaying list of performance trace records. Checking performance and root cause analysis of ABAP functions using SQL trace or runtime analysis.
- Trained IMS colleagues on this topic during handover phase from development to maintenance
Environment: SAP R/3 4.6, SAP HR, BAPI, RFC
SAP R/3 Modification & Enhancement
- Responsible for development work for SAP HR module. Reporting for Training and Event Management. Created Info types and worked on PCR. Reporting for Business Event Group, Business type Group & Business events.
- Used SAP standard BAPI’s that suits the requirement and developed Custom BAPI’s to solve specific requirements that are not filled up with SAP standard BAPI’s.
- HR Master Data reporting. Developed customized SAP scripts for Training Cost & Staff turnover (HR Module).
- Modified the standard and customized reports based on the client requirements.
Environment: SAP ABAP, SAP R/3 4.6, ALV, ABAPOO, BAPI
- Involved in design and implementation of technical specifications for development of various Objects (classes, function modules, tables, views) in SAP FI module.
- Coding, code review, Performance trace and evaluation. Monitoring and analyzing SQL statement used in reports and transactions. Tested customized FI ABAP objects.
- Created a report program which checks all the accounting documents in set of packages for the inconsistencies in the document postings
- Involved for development of FI-CO ABAP objects. Modification of some existing objects to fulfill the requirement.
- Created an ABAP program whose purpose was to balance data from the Trial Balance Flat file with data from the Income Statement Flat file at Company Level. These files will be extracted using Extract Functions created.
- A new ABAP report in which the program is used to display all sales for different division (e.g Northbrook Services etc.) for the requested month & year range.
- Developed BDC for the cost centre creation and extension, customer and vendor master.
- Developed the Asset Summary Report. The report displays the additions and depreciations performed on the asset class during the year. The report also shows the opening balance, closing balance and the net block.
- Development of layouts for Check printing for different regions according to requirement.
Environment: JAVA, HTML, JSP & Oracle, C++, EJB
- I was working as a JAVA developer for this project, including my involvement in testing of the full -lifecycle of software development.
- Developed and deployed various Entity EJBs and session EJBs.
- Actively participated in design and developed multi-threaded MorganXchange server based on J2EE architecture. I worked on Alert Processor and Scheduler components.
- Responsible for Web Logic administration, maintenance and performance tuning