Please note that this is a not a Job Board - We are an I.T Staffing Company and we provide candidates on a Contract and Full-time basis. If you need I.T.Professionals to fill a Contract or a Full-time Position, please call (800) 693-8939
· 6+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance, Software Manual Testing, Web Testing, building automation frame work and Automation Testing.
· Expertise in participating in requirement analysis reviews and working sessions to understand the requirements and system design.
· Experienced in developing use cases, user interface specifications, and user requirement specification documents.
· Experienced in formulating Test Plans, Test cases, Test Scenarios, Test Approach and set up testing environment.
· Experienced in working in Telecommunications, Health Insurance, and Finance companies for Web and Client Server applications.
· Expert in both Manual and Automation testing of the applications.
· Working knowledge of development process such as Waterfall, Iterative and Agile methodology.
· Experienced in Writing Training documents, Traceability Matrix.
· Solid Experience on tools like QuickTest Pro/UFT, and Quality Center/ALM/ TestDirector.
Experienced in working with Test Management tools like HP Quality Center/ALM/Test Director.
· Experienced in logging defects and assigning the criticality of Defects, Root Cause Analysis, Bug Verification using HP Quality Center/ALM.
· Working Experience as Quality Center Administrator to maintain domains, projects, users, groups, roles, project entities, configured mails, versions and policies
· Experience in BPT, Dashboards and OTA API
Good in Maintaining of Test Scripts, Requirements & management of test suites using Quality Center/ALM; and also experienced in preparing the Test Execution reports using the HP Quality Center/ALM.
· Strong in performing backend testing to validate data using SQL queries.
· Experience on Data Migration Using ETL tool.
· Working experience with different operating System such as Unix, Linux, Sun Solaris and Windows.
· Working experience on Onsite-Offshore Model.
· Working experience in TDD and BDD environment.
· Skilled in generating automated test scripts using QuickTest Professional (QTP).
· Experienced in creating a repository of reusable functions to cut down scripting time.
· Experienced in working with GUI testing using QTP and Rational Robot.
· Expertise in developing custom functions using VBScript and using Descriptive Programming for QTP.
· Experience in Web Service Testing and Implementation of SOA using Soup UI.
· Working experience on Test Automation Planning, OOPS and ATF.
· Experience on Selenium IDE,RC, Web Driver and Core Java
· Hands on experience in using Framework for QTP Automation Scripts.
· Experienced in monitoring Web Servers and Application Servers such as Microsoft IIS, Web logic and Database Servers Such as SQL Server during Performance Testing.
· Knowledge of various programming languages C/C++, VB, VB Script, C#, VB.Net, Java script, PL/ SQL, T-SQL etc.
· Proficient in writing advanced DML, DDL Queries to retrieve data from databases for Backend Testing and Debugging and Tuning of PL/SQL code using tools like TOAD.
· Expertise in SQL,PL/SQL,T-SQL
· Experience in Oracle Fusion Applications Diagnostic Tests
· Excellent working knowledge on both Unix/Linux and Windows environments.
· Experienced in executing, maintaining Test Scripts and updating when the business rules change.
· Quick learner and excellent team player having ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
ALM/Quality Center, Test Director, QTP/UFT, Oracle, SQL,PL/SQL, TOAD, SQL Server, Core Java, Java, VB script, Java Script, Selenium, Soap UI, XML, HTML,MS-DOS,UNIX, Windows, ASP, VB, VB.Net, ASP.Net, Web logic, Web Sphere, Apache, C, C++, C#, Active Directory, Novell 3.x/4x, Intranet, RAS, WINS, DHCP, Firewall, TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, Apple Talk, T1/T3 equipment, CSU/DSU, Routers, Switches, Hubs, Fiber optic, Frame relay Shiva modem pool, VPN, ISDN, DSL, RSA SecureID, Compaq, Dell, IBM, HP, EMC, Microsoft Cluster, Macintosh, Mainframe, Sun Sparc, VAX, Visual basic.NET, VB 6, ADO, ASP, COM+, MS Access, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Outlook, Lotus Notes , Visio, 4Test, SQA Basic, Jenkins, Jira, Apache JMeter, Rational Robot.
· Involved in all Functional and Technical discussions with the Users, Project Management, Developers, Architects and Test Teams.
· Involved in creating Test plans, for different components within the project.
· Created Test runs, Test cases, Mockups, Process Flow diagrams from the functional documents.
· Created RTM Matrix, ensured the Test Planning, Testing Strategy, Test cases, Flows are capturing and covering all the Functional/Non Functional requirements.
· Worked with the development team in creating environment and loading and migrating data.
· Performed various kinds of testing, such as Exploratory, Smoke box, Regression, Integrated, System, Backend validation, UAT, End to End testing.
· Used Quality Center for Test Planning, Test Case writing, Test Execution and Requirement Mapping with Test Cases.
· Created Test Cases and scenarios for Defect tracking and reporting using JAMA Contour and JIRA.
· Logged new bugs; tracked and updated the status of previously filed bugs. Prioritized and retested the bugs in JIRA ; Participated in the daily bug meeting.
· Performed Back-end data base testing using SQL quires.
· Created Regression suite for various test scenarios. Tested and executed the suite whenever a code was changed using QuickTest Professional (QTP).
· Designed and involved in creating new architecture design using class methods to implement QTP scripts.
· Created several Test scripts using QTP to create Data Driven Tests, Batch tests and performed Exception handling.
· Generated QuickTest Pro master scripts and called different functions and checked for different properties for the recorded objects. Introduced synchronization functions, Wait functions in the scripts.
· Developed Descriptive Programming and Maintained Local and Global Object Repository in QTP.
· Developed Data Driven and Keyword Driven Frameworks in QTP.
· Perform Web Service testing for the protocol of Restful using server Apache Tomcat 7 and client SOUP UI.
· Uncovered defects and following-up with development team and customers.
· Sent Defect Reports, weekly status report and maintained Test Results or Error Logs.
Environment: ALM/Quality Center, QTP, JAMA contour, JIRA, Window, Oracle, Visual Basic, Java, VB.Net, XML, UNIX, MS Office.
QTP Automation Expert
· Reviewed of Documents like Software requirement Specification, Rapid Design Document, High Level Design, Detail Design Document, Acceptance Test Cases, Integration Test Cases, Unit Test Cases, attended all agile scrum meeting and made updated report.
· Analyzed various documents and use Cases to prepare the detailed Test Plan.
· Involved in creating Use cases using MS Visio.
· Performed Black box testing and Grey box testing.
· Tested the application compatibility in all versions of Netscape and Internet Explorer browsers by automating the test cases.
· Performed GUI, Functional, System, Integration, Regression, UAT and Back End testing.
· Worked extensively with Quality Center/ALM for creating Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Design, Test Inputs, Test Logs, and Test Summary Reports.
· Reported the bugs, e-mail notifications to the developers using the HP Quality Center/ALM.
· Used Quality Center for defect tracking in different environments.
· Written SQL queries for checking the Data Transactions and Database Integrity in both SQL Server and Oracle.
· Upgraded of Manual test scripts into HP Quality Center for automation using QTP.
· Created Scenario based scripts and screen based Script using QuickTest Professional (QTP).
· Involved in Regression and System testing of the application using QTP/UFT 11.5.
· Reviewed the QTP Scripts developed by the team members.
· Created Customs functions for some grids which are not recognized by QTP.
· Created Generic Functions in VB Script for both Windows and Web based applications.
· Developed a Hybrid Framework using QTP/UFT 11.5.
· Created automated steps for the update order component in Business Process Testing(BPT) using QTP.
· Exposed the methods in web service using client Soup UI for the protocols of SOAP and Rest.
· Work experience in Home Equity Loan, Mortgagee and Private Equity
· Provided Test Matrix to management when each project completed.
· Developed and conducted system and user acceptance test plans on completion of system testing before installation of the application on user environment.
· Interacted with developers and team leaders on defect status and review of defects in daily meetings.
Environment: QTP/UFT, ALM/Quality center, SOAP UI, VB Script, Windows, MS Office tools, VB.net, Java, Oracle, SQL Server, HTML, XML, VSS.
· Involved in gathering requirement and discussed with Development team to understand and analyzed the Product Requirements thoroughly.
· Involved in implementing and writing of Test Plans based on the requirements.
· Created Requirement Traceability Matrix for the product across different releases and also updating the Requirement traceability matrix timely with the changes.
· Created Scenarios and performed scenario based testing. Designed, updated and reviewed Test Cases.
· Developed detailed Test scenario, Entrance and Exit criteria for the application being tested and ensured that standards for documentation were followed.
· Modified of existing Test Plans and Test Scripts for regression testing.
· Worked with Project Management to scope the testing effort and provide status and estimates.
· Enhanced and maintained test scripts for different builds of the application and according to the changing system requirements.
· Performed negative and positive testing for the application.
· Performed GUI testing, Smoke testing, Black box testing, Grey box testing, Functional testing, System testing, Integration testing, Back end, User Acceptance and Regression testing.
· Created Test scripts for the Test Execution and Documented the Reports using HP Quality Center.
· Logged the defects in HP Quality Center and created Test Metrics to analyze the defects.
· Wrote complex SQL queries to perform the Backend testing of the Database.
· Created and enhanced automation test scripts using QuickTest Professional (QTP).
· Conducted functional regression testing for each build and version using QTP and Selenium.
· Developed external custom functions using VBScript and using Descriptive Programming for QTP.
· Developed both Data-driven and Keyword-driven Framework using QTP.
· Automated part of application by implementing shell scripts and updating existing Perl scripts.
· Generated Weekly Reports, Defect Reports and Customized Summary Reports.
· Participated in various meetings and discussed Enhancements and Modification Request issues.
Environment: Quality Center, DB2, SharePoint, Unix, JQuery, MS Excel Professional , VB Script, BPT, HP QTP, XML, C++, VC++, Java, VB.Net, Oracle, SQL Server, Unix, Toad, Windows.
· Involved in Creating Test Plan and Test Cases as per Requirements and FRD guide.
· Wrote Test Cases and Test Procedures based on the Test Plan.
· Analyzed project documentation and prepared detailed Test cases.
· Analyzed, Understood and Estimated requirements.
· Involved in the System and Integration testing.
· Performed Positive and Negative testing.
· Planed, Prepared and updated scripts using TestDiretor.
· Involved in writing SQL Queries to check Data integrity.
· Developed Automation Scripts in QTP for Functional testing and Regression Testing.
· Managed Objects in the Object Repository, parameterized tests in Global and Local Data Tables.
· Inserted check points to check for text, text area and standard properties of an object using QTP.
· Performed Integration testing to check the flow of application.
· Performed User acceptance testing in the final phase of software development process to check the functionality of the software.
· Tested the application on different browsers as a part of Workstation compatibility testing to maintain cross-browser functionality.
· Written Both Positive and Negative Test Cases.
· Extensively compared several data feeds using comparison software.
· Performed SOA techniques for telecommunication domain.
· Assisted in training the UAT users at client location upon implementation of the developed system to familiarize them of its functions and operations in production environment.
· Involved in developing weekly status reports for the project team.
Environment: QTP, Test Director, HTML, XML, VB Script, SQL Server, Java Script, Ajax.
References Available upon request