Please note that this is a not a Job Board - We are an I.T Staffing Company and we provide candidates on a Contract and Full-time basis. If you need I.T.Professionals to fill a Contract or a Full-time Position, please call (800) 693-8939
Highly motivated Oracle 11g DBA certified professional providing technical consulting and project management to the pharmaceutical and finance industry. Outstanding technical skills working with commercial and custom built applications. Over a decade of experience coding Oracle PL/SQL using Erwin, SQL Developer and DBArtisan. Known for consistent and on-time delivery of complex business and technical projects. Proficient in MS Office including Access, Excel and PowerPoint.
Part of team that authored an RFP for a contracting system upgrade. Wrote the technical components and proof read the entire document.
Senior Oracle PL/SQL Consultant
As a Senior Oracle PL/SQL Consultant within Alliance’s Revenue Contract Management Practice supported a number of pharmaceutical manufacturers within their current implementation and enhancement projects. Installed and configured contract management software which ran on the Oracle database for the following manufacturers: UCB, Bausch & Lomb, Auxilium, Merck and Aptalis.
• Built intricate reports using PL/SQL
• Implemented ETL for IDL and interfaces using complex SQL joins
• Designed, developed and managed data integration solutions which included writing SQL to extract data
• Performance tuned Oracle applications using TOAD
• Wrote Unix shell scripts and Cron jobs
• Communicated technical issues to stakeholders
• Coordinated development with offshore technical team
• Debugged and recompiled existing Oracle objects
Line Architect / Portfolio Manager
· Inventoried existing application portfolio. Identified EOL and capacity issues. Created upgrade plan. Supported migration of applications to newer hardware and/or upgrading software to newer versions.
· Supported portfolio governance (i.e., adherence to IT roadmap and standards). Had responsibility for capabilities assessment and gap analysis of the technology stack as it relates to high availability, security, scalability, performance and alignment with Pfizer technology standards.
Technical Team Lead
Team Lead on integration projects. Installed contract management software at the following manufacturers: Novo Nordisk, PAR, BMS, Axcan, Eli Lilly, Solvay, CSL Behring and Astellas.
· Built interfaces using Oracle PL/SQL and Oracle Transparent Gateway
· Used MS SQL Server and MS SSIS for integration
· Performance tuned applications
· Used different Oracle database tools at various clients such as TOAD, SQL Developer and DB Artisan
· Managed testing of software and interfaces
Database Architect/Sr. Oracle Developer
Designed and built the complete Oracle backend for a pricing application for the pharmaceutical industry. Life Cycle included:
· Designing and building the complete Oracle PL/SQL backend (full SDLC) for the product (tables, views, mviews, packages, sequences, triggers, etc.)
· Managing development of product using Agile development methodology
· Overseeing creation of documents for clients
· Ensuring appropriate cross-functional resources are involved in all phases of the project
· Accompanying sales teams to provide technical support
· Soliciting customer feedback for future enhancements
· Actively participating in business requirement and product design
Member of several teams that developed customized software solutions to predominantly pharmaceutical clients. Used various technologies including Oracle, MS Access and PowerBuilder.