Please note that this is a not a Job Board - We are an I.T Staffing Company and we provide candidates on a Contract and Full-time basis. If you need I.T.Professionals to fill a Contract or a Full-time Position, please call (800) 693-8939
To obtain a challenging position in a progressive, fast paced environment as a Software Quality Assurance Tester and best utilize technological skills and experience in a professional environment and to be in touch with the latest technologies.
- A result oriented individual with 6 plus years of diversified experience in Quality Assurance and Software testing in Banking/financial/Healthcare sector.
- Extensive knowledge of SDLC (Software development Life Cycle) methodologies and experience in Agile, Waterfall, and RUP.
- Expertise in testing Stand-Alone, Client/Server and Web based applications by conducting System Testing, Frontend Testing, Backend Testing, Stress Testing, Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, Performance Testing, Regression Testing, Volume Testing, Unit testing, Configuration Testing, Security Testing.
- Experienced in all areas of project life cycle in a highly structured change management environment using both proprietary methodologies, Agile, Water and RUP.
- Experienced in manual and automated testing.
- Consulting and implementation experience in Retail Banking Domain, Cash Management, Payments & Wholesale Banking Domain
- Expertise in using automation tools such as Test partner, QA Load, QA director, Quick Test Pro(QTP),WinRunner, LoadRunner, TestDirector/Quality Center, Rational Team Test and Selenium.
- Strong Experience in Writing and implementing complex VB Scripting for Automation testing Using QTP / TestPartner for application Customization and Upcoming Changes.
- Profound knowledge and experience in using Quality Center, QA Complete, and QTP on Static & Descriptive Programming
- Prepared and maintained the Test Matrix, Requirements Traceability Matrix and conducted GAP Analysis.
- Experience in developing test cases, test plan and also reporting defects.
- Defining Test Cases, analyzing bugs, interaction with team members in fixing errors, Unit testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Experience in designing, developing and normalizing database and conducting Backend testing by executing SQL queries.
- Good Experience on Selenium IDE and creating Scripts in selenium using Ruby
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with an attitude to bridge the gap between team members and the client.
- Independent as well as good team player and ability to work in a fast paced time sensitive environment.
- Experience working in onsite-offshore model.
- Excellent communication, documentation, presentation and organization skills with ability to adapt a new environment.
Waterfall, Agile and RUP.
Scripting Languages VBScript, SQL, C, C++, JAVA, TSL, VB scripts, JCL, COBOL, Ruby
Testing Tools: HPQC9.0/9.2/10,SELENIUM,,QTP9.5/10/11/UFT, LoadRunner, SoapUIPro, ALM
Bug Reporting: Quality Center 10, ALM, Test Director, Mercury Quality Centre 9.2
MS Windows NT/98/2000/XP,Vista,7& 8
Oracle, SQL Server, and MS Access.
MS Word, Excel, MS Project, MS Visio, and MS Outlook.
Sr. QA Analyst
BOA is a $49 billion financial services company. BOA has many products for the consumer, small business and corporate customers. My job involved regression testing their web-based consumer mortgage module and validation of mortgage portion of the financial statements from the various branches by including factors like Accounts Receivable/Payable, Credits, Debits and Write-offs.
I also worked to enhance their online banking system which help the user to have access to their various accounts online like; loans, checking, savings and credit card accounts. I worked on the credit card module and focused on the online payment for credit card.
- Execution of Test Plans and Test cases on builds and new features, if any. Reporting the bugs found into Project Tracking System.
- Analyzing system requirements and involved in developing test plans.
- Wrote several test cases for functionality, system and integration testing and tested the application manually and involved in automated testing using QTP.
- Used QTP to provide automated testing for the current application and other assigned application.
- Created data-driven tests and synchronization points in QTP script to help solve key problems.
- Adding multiple checkpoints, parameterized points, recovery scenario points within the application with QTP
- Investigated software bugs and categorized based on severity.
- Involved in developing business use cases.
- Migrated scripts from Win Runner to QTP, parameterized them, and validated them to suit the functionality of the application.
- Experience on validating data based on Credit Card transaction system test.
- Extensive knowledge on Credit Card and settlement processing.
- Performed Table, GUI, Database, XML Check Points in Quick test pro scripts to check the validity of data.
- Modified Quick Test Pro scripts in expert mode and various user-defined functions were written.
- Developed Scripts for performance and data driven test using Quick Test Pro.
- Performed Black Box Testing, functional testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing for new release/ build.
- Interacted with Mercury support team in enhancing the performance testing.
- Developed test cases and test scripts using Automated Tools for Functionality, Security and Regression Testing.
- Converted most of the manual test cases into Quick Test Pro automated scripts.
- Performed data integrity testing by executing SQL and PL/SQL statements
- Prepared daily test summary report and interacted with DEV teams to resolve any issues and attended
- Structured walkthrough internal teams and business teams
QTP, Oracle, Java, SQL, Microsoft Visio, MS Access, Mercury Quality Center.
JPMorgan Chase is one of the Leading Consumer bank in USA headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. This application OLB (Online Banking) is an enhancement to its existing online banking application to provide better online banking services to customers. Primary needs of this project are to provide additional online banking services like Online Money Transfers, Online Credit Card Payments and Online Investment Management.
- Wrote test scripts, wrote scenarios that adhered to the requirements, and executed test scripts using QTP.
- Inserted Checkpoints to check for broken links, Text and standard properties of an object using QTP.
- Handle exceptional situations in test scripts using Recovery Scenario Manager in QTP.
- Performed Functional and Regression testing using QTP.
- Performed Unit, Integrated, System, Regression, Negative and Positive Testing.
- Parameterized data tables using Quick Test Pro for data driven testing.
- Performed backend testing by executing SQL statements.
- Wrote SQL Scripts to insert regression test data into the database.
- Validated some of the reports, using complex SQL queries, generated during the process.
- Extensively used SQL queries to perform Backend Testing.
- Used Quality Center for error reporting and communicating between developers, product support and test team members.
- Manually tested functionality and integration of prototype.
- Involved in writing Test plan, Test cases & Test scripts.
- Performed Intensive Manual and Automated Testing.
- Involved in writing complex SQL queries to extract the data from Oracle database
- Performed Backend testing for checking data validation and data integrity.
- Attended regular walkthroughs and inspections.
- Created Macros in 3270 to install 800 services in COMS
- Review Web Service User’s Guide and verify all the elements for request and response XML
- Used XMLSpy to generate request XML and format response XML as per predefined schema
- Used in-house tool named web service test simulator to invoke XML request and receive response
- Verified XSLTs (Style sheets) for various ServiceOrder and Inventory messages
- Track all the logs for particular message in UNIX
- Support scheduled maintenance and integrated release activities
- Actively involved with SOA support group and TFNM/Netcap development to resolve issues related to XML messages
- Used Quality Center (TestDirector) for defect tracking and reporting
- Participate in team meetings, walkthroughs, User reviews and A & D review meetings
- Submitted weekly progress reports to the QA Manager.
- Maintained QA computer lab machines to support multiple configurations of operating system and software.
Oracle, VBScript, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, Windows 7, UNIX, QTP,ALM,UFT(Dynamic Descriptive Programming),Selenium on ECLIPSE with basic Java Scripting.
provides investment management, retail and commercial banking, consumer finance and investment banking services. I was involved in the ‘Online Personal banking’
module of the website where account holders can check their accounts and balances by entering their username and password. They are also provided the service of instant transfers of funds between checking and savings accounts. The option of paying their bills using online banking services, changing their profile etc. I worked as a QA Analyst
with the project team to perform manual testing for the entire application, which was developed in agile environment.
- Wrote Test Cases from the Test Plan and manually tested the application
- Manually performed Functional Testing of the application from the test cases
- Manually performed Backend Testing using SQL Queries to test Oracle Database
- Retrieved records from multiple tables from Oracle Database through SQL by using joins such as Inner Joins, Outer Joins using Oracle
- Manually conducted Positive Testing / Negative Testing.
- Performed Regression Testing after bug fixes or system enhancement.
- Performed Integration testing and Configuration testing.
- Tracked and reported defects using MS Excel
- Using Mercury Quality Center submitted the bugs, verified and resolved the bugs, Change Requests and raises the issues.
- Modifications were tested using standard product database against approved Technical Specification prior to customer distribution.
- Identified the test scenarios and performed Web Services functional testing using SoapUI.
- Tested the Web services and verified the correct data is sending to the other systems through XML by using internal tool and SOAP UI.
- Imported WSDL using SOAP UI and created the test suites and ran the test case by entering the request parameters in SOAP request envelope and verified the SOAP response envelope.
- Verified the application’s functionality on different Configurations.
- Participated in requirement walkthroughs and creation of test plan.
- Involved in developing Test Plans, Test Cases to test the Screens and workflows for Quality Assurance.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) manually.
- Analyzed and plan data using reports and graphs generated in QC
- Used Quality Center for bug reporting and issue tracking.
- Documented defects in Enterprise Quality Center and helped developers identify the modules and code sections to be fixed.
Windows XP/7, Quality Center, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Oracle, SQL
is the diversified financial holding company, and one of the major financial services company in the Confidential
. Its subsidiaries provide financial services for: corporate and small banking and treasury management, personal banking, investment services, mortgage, and insurance services.
I was involved in the web-based application OTS (Online Transaction System). This application was developed for online transactions like accessing personal accounts, checking balances, loan rates, payment of bills, transfer of funds between its customers and between its bank and other institutions.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts and Developers to gather requirements in order to formulate the test plan.
- Performed Black Box Testing of the application to better understand the functionality of the application.
- Prepared Test cases according to the requirement.
- Involved in creating test strategies, status reports and test timelines that clearly communicate to business owners the history of UAT testing activities and results
- Created test plan and test cases for back end testing from the business requirement.
- Created and executed SQL quires using Relational Database.
- Used QC to execute the test cases, track execution against the plan during testing and manage defects from inception to resolution.
- Assisted the business analysis team in preparing the Functional Specifications document
- Prepared Test Plans and Test Cases based on the business requirements
- Performed Functionality Testing of the application manually
- Performed end-to-end testing manually.
- Involved in Back End testing using SQL Queries on Oracle Database
- Created SQL queries within UNIX environment to automate the back end testing.
- Performed Security Testing by writing using Positive and Negative Testing approach to ensure appropriate user authentication
- Performed Regression Testing after the defects have been fixed to ensure no further affect on other functionalities.
- Participated in Walkthroughs and Inspection meetings to review
Windows XP, QTP, Quality Center, MS SQL Server/Windows, XML, HTTP, IIS, MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio.