Please note that this is a not a Job Board - We are an I.T Staffing Company and we provide candidates on a Contract and Full-time basis. If you need I.T.Professionals to fill a Contract or a Full-time Position, please call (800) 693-8939
Consultant / Contractor/ Project Management
Freelance design of custom homes, multi-housing units, and temporary residences for
contractors, developers, and private residents. Perform client consultation, including review and production of
line drawings for all phases of construction including landscaping and restoration detailing.
Project Manager - Facilities Management Department.
Responsibilities included coordination, scheduling and oversight of projects to completion. This included
securing, reviewing and making recommendations on contractor bids and contracts for campus projects.
- Scheduling, coordination and overseeing the inspection and evaluation of the University’s storm and sanitary
infrastructure. Initiating and coordinating all required repairs utilizing staff from the university shops and
- Elevator Contract Manager. Overseeing the elevator preventive maintenance and repairs contract on a daily
basis throughout campus.
- Responsible for roadway resurfacing projects from implementation to completion.
- Coordination of bidding procedures from outside vendors for University projects (budget range from $50k
to multi million dollars).
- Develop the scope of assigned renovation and new construction projects and gain budget approval.
- Review and analyze proposals and designs submitted to the Facilities Management Department for upgrades
and improvements on campus.
- Initiate funding for approved projects and normal preventive maintenance utilizing the University’s
work order system.
Security management of the University’s duct-bank system
Cured in Place Pipe slip lining (CIPP). Used for repairing damaged sanitary and storm drains.
Renovation of Draper Hall (School of Criminal Justice). Project came in $100K under budget.
Renovation of the podium planters
The Purple Path Project
Replacement of Physical Education gymnasium operable partition walls
Telecommunication housing review and evaluation
New dock lifts and elevators at downtown and uptown campuses
University GIS committee member
Storm Water Coalition committee member
Construction Supervisor/ Inspector
Responsible for daily inspection and supervision of the installation of a new water distribution system
for the Confidential. Installation included fire hydrants and residential water services.
- Create “as-built” construction plans/ drawing updates daily.
- Recording and inventory of laborers, tasks and hours worked, including heavy machinery operations.
- Verification and recording of quantities of materials used for the project on a daily basis.
- Met with area residents about impending residential water services and the process of implementation.
- Addressed concerns and complaints about the project.
- Solved contractor issues with Town Supervisor/ representatives, DEC, EPA and NYSDOH.
- Worked directly with bargaining unit and employees of the assigned construction company.
Estimator for residential and light commercial builders.
Customer consulting for design and construction methods. Confidential. Code interpretations. Design engineering
with engineered manufactured materials.
Drafter / Contractor
Responsible for implementing revisions and modifications to wiring diagrams and schematics, Bill of Materials
and routing schedules.
Engineering CAD Technician
Confidential Operator for all phases of engineering drawings for "Confidential", inclusive of Sales, Designing
Estimate Engineering, and Project specifics, and their related subgroups of drawings, e.g., production, field
assembly, vendor and contractor layouts and graphic representations. Experience in specification writing,
installation scheduling, and produce drawings in architectural, Confidential and electrical disciplines.
Management, marketing and public relation responsibilities along with other tasks relating to the successful
operation of a bed and breakfast. Prior to the Inn’s opening; completed all phases of design, blueprints, obtaining
local building permits, restoration and re-construction of the original farmhouse (built in 1875) which houses the
Bed & Breakfast.