Please note that this is a not a Job Board - We are an I.T Staffing Company and we provide candidates on a Contract and Full-time basis. If you need I.T.Professionals to fill a Contract or a Full-time Position, please call (800) 693-8939
Over 25 years of strong experience in financial domain, which include 12 years as Senior Executive in Business Analysis and System designer and 12 years in IT as Systems Analyst and Financial consultant. Expertise includes over Eight years of strong Oracle Apps Functional Experience in implementation, upgrade, Post Production Support and testing of Oracle EBS Financial Modules in R12, 11i/11.0.3/10.7 versions with Multi Reporting Currency (MRC), Multi Org and Confidential setup. Extensive experience in business requirements gathering processes evaluation, process flow development, GAAP analysis, system configuration, unit and integration testing, scheduling interface and period end process, developing (AIM) documentation, user training, go-live cut off, and post-implementation support. Knowledge in Oracle 9i/8i, SQL*Loader, Work Flows. Work experience includes integration of Oracle applications with third party systems like FAS, Access Database, Lawson, Prop Works, DIMS, SIMS and Vertex tax system etc. Work experience in R12 implementation, Upgrade and system testing of core financial modules. Proficient in interacting with senior executives like CFO, Director Finance, and VP in high level process designing and requirement gathering.
In addition to IT experience, over 11 years of good work experience on Finance and Marketing domain in manufacturing, Food processing and service Organization.
Subject Mater Expert in Oracle Financials EBS Re. R12 (12.1.3 and 12.0.6) and 11i (11.5.4, 11.5.7, 11.5.9, 11.5.10, 220.127.116.11, and 10.7) General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, GIS / AGIS, Cash Management, Treasury, Purchase Order, Order Management, Advance Collections, Project Billing , Project Costing, Inventory, iExpense, iProcurement, iReceivables, iPayments, iSupplier, Oracle Federal Financial, Oracle Grants, Financial Consolidation Hub (FCH), Sub Ledger Accounting, Accounting Methods Builder (AMB), Financial Services Accounting Hub (FSAH), Oracle Loans and System Administration etc.
CRM Foundation, Core Service, Depot Repair, Install Base, Sales, Marketing, Contracts.
Good experience working with FSG, ADI, Web ADI, Discoverer, UPK, Accounting Methods Builder (AMB), Work Flow, and Data Loader tools.
MS office: World, Excel, Projects, Power Point and Visio.
RDBMS: Oracle 9i/ 8i, SQL*Loader, SQL*Plus, Forms 6i, Reports 6i
Operating System: Linux, Sun Solaris 2.8, and Windows 2000/NT 4.0/98/95.
ORACLE APPLICATIONS SKILLS
Thorough functional knowledge including business analysis, Requirement mapping and system setup activities in implementation of General Ledger, Payable, Receivable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Inventory and Purchase, With Confidential Consolidation and Global Intercompany System setups in global Multi-Org environment in a single instance, which consist all aspects of software Development Life Cycle and Production troubleshooting of Oracle Financials implementation. I have good experience in Confidential analysis, developing business requirement and Business scenarios, Unit testing, System integrity tests and user acceptance test. I am self motivated and well versed with organizing workshops, functional process designing and documentation. Comfort Level in Service, Sales, Marketing Modules Knowledge in CRM Foundation, Service-Contracts, Field Service, and Depot Repair in service module. Knowledge in Lead creation, Opportunity generation and Quotation in Sales Module and create Programs and Budget for Programs in Marketing Module and also setups performed in other ERP Applications required to run CRM.
I have extensive work experience in Sub Ledger Accounting (SLA), Accounting Method Builder (AMB) and EBS Tax configuration to meet the business requirements.
I have worked as senior executive with good experience in generally Accepted Accounting Principles with knowledge in Sales Taxes such as Location Base Tax and VAT Tax. I also have hands on Withholding Tax and Assets tax reporting.
Expertise in RICE object process designing, documentation and configuring setups in Oracle (EBS) AP, FA and AR systems to integrate with ADP, Barcode, Vertex Tax and legacy Systems. Also expertise in Data Conversions such as Customer Master Data conversion, Supplier Master Data conversion, Asset Master Data conversion, AP Open Invoices and AR Open Invoices and receipts.
Technical and Business analysis skills includes create functional and technical specifications, impact assessments, including installation, configuration, User administration which includes defining application and Oracle users, Creation of Responsibility and Assigning to users and Setting Profile Options, Scheduling Standard Request Submission, Concurrent Manager and Standard Request Administration, development and registration of Forms and Reports. Excellent work experience in building FSG Reports, designing Key Flex field structure, Concurrent Programs registration and Experience in RICE documentation which includes Report customization, Interfaces, manipulation and conversion of data according to Oracle validation. Interfaces includes Journal Interface, Invoice import Interface, Auto Invoice Interface, Auto Lock box Interface and Customer Interface programs. Experience in Designing Workflow Process, System Administration. Knowledge in applying patches aapplication upgradation process and Discoverer report builder. I have Intermediate skills in SQL, PL/SQL SQL*Loader and Work Flows.
Principal Consultant – Oracle Financial
Confidential Financial is a global financial organization has upgraded Oracle Financial system from 11i to R12 (12.1.2) version. My responsibility includes functional enhancements design and development to meet the business requirements and production support in financial modules such GL, AR, FA, AP and CM in Multi Org and global environment. I have involved in Sour To Settle (P2P) Purchase, iProcurement systems implementation.
· I have involved in requirements review, requirements mapping and gap amylases, functional documents review and confirmation, Test scripts preparation and system testing in Source To Settle (P2P) implementation.
· Provided pre and post go-live support in Purchase, iProcurement, OTL systems implementation.
· Extensively worked on designing and testing of OBIEE report in Source To Settle implementation. The reports are designed to display the data in detail and summary to meet business requirements in source to settle project.
· Provided solution on post go-live issue such as P-CARD supplier process for Non-Catalog requisitions and auto close of 2-Way match POs and PO cXML process issues for Non-Catalog requisitions.
· Provided functional design for development of generic AR Customer and Invoice interface to integrate the Oracle AR with various third party source systems used in ETRADE.
· The AP invoice process through IMP (ODI) has been tested for IMP and AP system integration and system testing.
· The customer statement generation process in XML has been designed and AR system has been configured to meet the requirement.
· Provided functional design document for development of AR Invoice and Credit Memo printing process.
· Provided functional design document for printing of customer statements in Oracle AR.
· Provide functional document for Geographical data extraction from Oracle EBSTax system to update in the third party system.
· Provided functional document for Payroll journal interface integrating third part system with Oracle GL for Philippines operations.
· I have provided solution and support in changing in to Ledgers (R12) such as primary, secondary and consolidated ledgers used for global operations with Multi Currency in multi Org system for management reporting purposes.
· Created the Cross Validation Rules to meet the business rules. Analyzed the current cross validation rules and provided solution in regards to the account code combinations which are violating the CV Rules in GL.
· Provide functional design and procedures for assets auto retirement process in Corporate and various Tax Books in Oracle FA system implemented in the countries such as US, UK, HK and Philippines etc. The custom programs have been designed to meet the business requirements.
· The three custom Balance Roll Forward reports which are developed to review/reconcile the FA balances with GL in FA are improved meet the business needs.
· Created and tested Web ADI templates for Single Currency, Multi Currency and Multi Ledger Journal Entry upload process in Oracle GL as per business requirements.
· Created and tested web ADI templates for Asset Additions in Oracle FA.
· SLA has been updated to stop posting in in secondary ledger to meet the business needs.
· System and integration testing have been performed to meet the business requirement in regards to above development objects and functional enhancements.
· Provided process for Multiyear Invoice and revenue recognition process and configured the AR system to meet the requirements.
· Provided production support and fixed the issues in FSG report and Cross Validation Rule definition in GL and improved and fixed the bugs in custom reports in Fixed Assets.
· Provided support in period closing issues in financial modules.
· Involved system upgrade through patch application process and system testing.
· Interacted with the business and took the business requirements for above functional enhancements and documented and provided functional and test documentation such as MD 50, TE 40 and UPK test scripts.
· Extensively worked with UPK tool and created test scripts for above functional enhancement and negative test scripts for user testing in GL, FA, AP and AR modules.
Environment: Oracle Apps EBS R12.1.1 GL, AP, AR, FA, CM, PA Contracts, IPM, HRMS and iRecrutment systems.
Sr. Financial Functional Consultant
Confidential Airport Authority is implementing Oracle Financial and supply chain modules on R12 (12.1.1) version. My responsibility includes functional support to functional and technical team in project implementation where on Confidential and Data Conversion issues in Oracle FA, Purchase, AP, GL, Grants and Inventory Modules. In addition I have created Roles and Responsibilities in Purchase, GL and OBIEE modules as per the business requirements.
· Provided functional support to the functional Team in resolving AST and UATT issues and migrated the configuration changes to production instance.
· Updated the configuration documents incorporating the setup updates.
· Extensively worked on Projects Implementation and on Project Data Conversion, Purchase Order and Asset Data conversion issues.
· Reviewed the test scripts and training material pertaining to Purchase.
· Created Custom Menus and Request Groups to create new roles and responsibilities based on the user access as per the requirements in Purchase, GL and OBIEE.
· Created Roles and Responsibilities in Purchase, GL and OBIEE.
· Provided support in creating security rules in GL.
· Assigned security rules to restrict the user access at various GL segment values at Roles and Responsibilities as per the requirement.
· Configured setups which provide Inventory Organization (DCA/IAD) access to Purchase Roles and Responsibilities.
· In addition to the above my responsibility includes providing functional support in P2P, AML lifecycles and GL and Grants modules as of Go-Live.
Environment: Oracle Apps EBS R12.1.1 GL, Grants, AP, PO, AR, iReceivables, FA, CM, iProcurement, iSupplier, iSourcing, INV, OM, MSC and WMS modules.
Principal Consultant – Oracle Financial
Confidential has implemented Oracle Financial modules. I have involved in business process designing and functionality enhancement in AP and GL to meet the requirements. My responsibility includes process design, system configuration, Integration, System testing, Documentation and Confidential to meet the business requirement.
· Interacted with the business user to take requirements in Payables (AP) and General Ledger (GL).
· Business process has been designed to meet the business requirement confirmed to SOX standards.
· A process has been designed and system has been configured to meet the Invoice approval process in AP.
· A process has been designed for ACH payment batch process considering various roles and responsibilities in various levels of payment batch generation for ACH.
· Configured the AP system to meet the payment batch process of NII.
· Created Roles and Responsibilities based on user access in AP Invoice Approval and Payment Batch process.
· Prepared and provided TE- 040 documentation for various functional scenarios in AP to meet the requirement.
· Provided user demos and user training on various scenarios to the users and automated the process in Oracle AP nullifying the current manual process in tracery system.
· Business process has been designed and provided functional document to Integrate Oracle AP with FTP system to automate the ACH payment file to bank. Also automated the financial system to post journal entries created in sub ledger (AP) in to GL.
· Process has been designed and configured the system to meet the E-Mail Remittance process for supplier payments.
· System has been tested to meet the above requirements and obtained sign from User s.
· Prepared and provided Design Document, MD-50, TE-40 and Setup document in regards to deliverables.
Sr. Financial Functional Consultant,
Confidential is implemented Oracle Financial, supply chain, CRM modules on 11i (18.104.22.168) version. My responsibility includes process designing, configuration and Integration of ADP and PayPal systems with Oracle ERP (AP, AR and iPayments) systems to meet the requirements.
· Provided design and configured Oracle AP to meet the business requirement, employee expense report payment process through ADP.
· Provided functional design and configured Oracle AP system to update the supplier/vendor record of employees with Pay Code provided by ADP to meet the requirements.
· Provided the reconciliation process for employee expense reports processed through ADP.
· Provided functional design and configured Oracle AR and iPayments to meet the requirement such as processing Credit Card and P-Card line details to third party system PayPal which process the credit card receipts for payment.
· Provided functional design and configured the system to extract sample order cost to report local bodies and to provide visibility between actual verses budget at region level to hold regional manager responsibility for expenses incurred against samples.
· Integrated Oracle AP with ADP by designing Inbound and Outbound interface program to process the employee expense report payments through ADP.
· Integrated Oracle AR and iPayments with PayPal system designing an interface program to process the (Credit Card) P-Card line level (Level-2 &3) details for the Orders Executed and ship confirmed using Credit Card payments in OM.
· Reviewed the current process and provided a new design for P-Card payments in Order to Cash process considering Oracle iPayments Gateway integration with (third party) PayPal system.
· Configured iPayments and AR to process the line level details of P-Card payments.
· Developed and delivered MD- 50 functional documentation for above requirements.
Environment: Oracle Apps EBS 22.214.171.124 Financial, Supply Chain and CRM (GL, AP, AR, OM, PO, INV, FA, CM, iExpense, iPayments CRM Service Contracts, Deport Repair, Sales Force) modules with Read hat Linux.
Sr. Financial Functional Consultant,
Confidential is implementing Oracle Financial and supply chain modules on R12 (12.1.1) version. My responsibility includes Oracle Fixed assets system (Confidential) designing and implementation to meet the requirement, asset data conversation from legacy systems and system integrity and functionality testing to meet the business requirements.
· Fixed asset system has been designed to meet the business requirement such as acquire to retire process and integrated various systems in Oracle R12 which meets the federal asset accounting.
· Interacted with FALs in designing and decision making process for key flex fields in fixed assets.
· Interacted with FALs and TALs in asset data conversion strategy making and data mapping from source system to target system (Oracle Fixed assets).
· End to end assets creating process have been designed to meet acquire to retire process (PR-PO-AP-FA) which includes P2P process for asset acquisition in Oracle and demonstrated the system capacity to FALs in design approval.
· Process has been designed for asset tracking and physical Inventory taking for fixed assets. Configured the Fixed Assets and Inventory modules to meet the requirements in Asset tracking process where the asset items are moved between the Internal Organizations, Projects and sub-inventories.
· Prepared process design documentation various process in Oracle fixed assets to meet the business requirement.
· Fixed assets system has been configured to meet the business requirements such as Capitalized, Non-Capitalized for Real, Personal and Sensitive property assets with capitalization threshold in federal financial accounting process.
· Process has designed and system has been setup to track the fixed assets purchased specific to projects through Oracle Grants and accounted on fund base in Oracle General Ledger to meet the federal norms.
· Processes have been designed for Excess Assets, Lost and Found items and fully reserved assets in Oracle Fixed Assets and configured the system meet the process.
· Accounting Generator workflow has been customized to meet the Federal accounting requirements.
· Updated the Accounting Definitions to meet the business needs using SLA.
· System has tested to meet the business functionality and integrity.
· Prepared and provided Business process mapping document and system configuration documents (BR-100) to meet functional requirements in asset management lifecycle.
· Key flex field conversion cross walk and asset data conversion documentation review has been done with FALs and TALs successfully.
· Provided fixed assets system demo on acquired to retire in Oracle Fixed Assets system integrity and capability test with the user which meets the requirements.
· Successfully competed CRP test for Fixed Assets which includes Acquire to retire process and client specific requirements in fixed assets.
· Developed user training documentation for various scenarios in fixed assets using UPK tool.
· Prepared functional specification (CV-40) documents for RICE object such as conversion cross walk of three Key Flexfield (Category Flexfield, Location Flexfield and Asset Key), Assets Data Conversion from three legacy systems, and MD-50 for custom reports to extract excess assets static. Also provided functional specification (MD-50) documents for Inbound and Outbound Interface between Oracle Fixed Assets and Barcode system.
Environment: Oracle Apps EBS R12.1.1 GL, Grants, AP, PO, FA, CM, iProcurement, iSupplier, iSourcing, INV, OM and MSC modules.
Sr. Financial Functional Consultant,
Confidential is a private Providence Hospital I am in production support on GL, AP, and PO modules on 11.5.10 version. My job includes supporting day to day production issues, gathering requirements, configuring and testing system to meet the requirements. It includes documentations and user training on new process.
· Provided period end closing process for Payables and General Ledger. Resolved period end closing issues.
· Gathered requirements on budgets and configured the GL system to meet the requirements. Functional process has been developed to upload budget journals and configured setups for Web ADI for batch journals upload process.
· Created YTD, QTD and rolling months actual and budget variance reports through Financial Statement Generator (FSG).
· A process has been designed in payables for 1099 reporting and configured Payable system to meet the 1099 reporting process.
· Analyzed the requirements/process issues and designed business process to meet the functional requirements for enhancements, Period End closing and production issues.
· Provides production support on GL and AP and resolved period end process issues.
· System has been tested to meet the standard functionality. Testing strategy has been created and provided test scripts for user training for various functional cinereous.
Environment: Oracle Apps EBS GL, AP, PO, and Payroll modules of 11i (11.5.10) version and FSG, Web ADI and ADI tools.
Sr. Financial Functional Lead,
Confidential is well known for its baring and spare parts. I have played project lead role on Oracle system upgrade process form 11i to R12 in GL, AP, AR, PO, and Confidential.
· System setup audit has been done to ensure the system setups in R12 to meet the requirement in GL, AP, AR, CM, PO modules.
· Review the R12 setups with the CFO, Manager and users of respective modules/systems and updated the setup as per requirements.
· New functional like Sub Ledger Accounting (SAL) and functionality changes in various modules are reviewed CFO, Super users and Users of various business areas.
· System integration and regression test has been carried out to meet various functional scenarios.
· System tested to meet Purchase to Pay with matching and payment batch process in payables system.
· System tested to meet invoice to cash process applying manual and Auto Lockbox receipts, and revenue reorganization in Receivables. Configured location based and VAT tax setups in R12 EBS Tax to meet the requirement.
· Cash Management system has been tested to the bank file reconciliation process.
· Developed training documentation for various functional scenarios using UPK tool and user training has been provided new system.
Environment: Oracle Apps EBS GL, AP, AR, PO, and CM modules in 11i (11.5.10) version have been upgraded to new system R12. Data Base 10G, FSG, Web ADI and ADI tools.
Sr. Financial Functional Lead,
I have played a lead role in implementation of General Ledger, Account Payables, and Cash Management modules for Manufacturing Organization in multi organization environment.
· My responsibilities include requirement gathering, current business process analysis, re-engineering and designing of business process, system configuration and system testing.
· Designed Key Accounting Flex field structure for Ledger and configured with Multi Org and Multi Reporting Currency setup. Defined system controls, intercompany accounts, summary accounts, account aliases, journal sources, and journal categories. Defined various currencies for multi currency operations and currency translation, conversion, revaluation has been done to meet the requirement. Cross validation rules have been setup for various GL codes. Configured Sub-ledger accounting process to GL. Defined Security rules at segment level.
· Defined Multi Org Access Control (MOAC) sets for global security in Oracle shared services control.
· Configure setups for Budgets, Consolidation, and Multi reporting currency.
· Created generic Financial Statements like P&L and Balance Sheet through FSG.
· Payables process has been designed and system has configured to meet the requirements such as batch invoices, batch payments, employee expense report process, withholding tax, 1099 reporting, cross currency invoices and payments. A strategy has been designed to migrate vendor master from old system to R12 system.
· Process has been designed for invoice matching and purchase returns in Oracle payables system.
· Reviewed the current reconciliation process in Cash Management and designed business process and system has been configured and tested to meet the following requirements.
o Auto reconciliation of bank statements.
o Journal entry creation and reconciliation of Sweep and ZBA transactions.
o Cash Forecasting.
· Configured setups for Web ADI to upload Journal entries and trained the users in the said process.
· Integrated Cash Management with Payables, Receivables and Treasury modules for reconciliation. Bank file integration/mapping has done for bank file (BAI2) to upload in to Oracle.
· Reviewed current business process and documented the business procedures for Purchase to Pay and Project Invoicing to Cash Receipts.
· Extensively worked on configuration of R12 EBS Tax to meet the requirements such as Location base Tax and VAT for various countries.
· System integrity and functional testing has been done to meet the requirements in GL, AP and CM modules.
· Extensively worked on Project Billing using fixed billing and Cost + margin in project billing process and customized the billing program to meet the business needs.
· CRP test has been carried out.
· Developed deliverable documentation like MD-50, CV-60, BR-20 and BR-100 for requirement gathering, process design, system configurations, custom reports, discoverer reports and conversions (RICE) and test script in AIM methodology as part of project implementation task.
Environment: Oracle Apps EBS R12 GL, AP, AR, PO, FA, CM, PA, iProcurment, iExpense, HRMS, OTL, TOAD, Discovers Web ADI,, ADI.
Sr. Financial Functional Consultant - Support
I have been in production support my primer responsibility is providing production support on core financial modules GL, AP, AR, FA, CM and PO modules and on Web ADI. Attended service dusk tickets on Production issues resolved the issues under P1, P2, and P3 categories. I played a vital role in resolving process and user training and change request issues. Reviewed the financial patch level and recommendations has been made.
· Resolved process issues, period end closing and interface issues in GL, AP, AR, FA, CM and PO modules.
· Business process has been design and users were trained in process issues providing documentation.
· Business process has been designed for interface issues in cash management and Receivables.
· Developed functional specs and custom report to review payment batch details using Discoverer.
Environment: Oracle Apps EBS R12 GL, AP, AR, PO, FA, CM, Web ADI, TOAD.
Sr. Financial Functional Lead
Confidential is a Confidential state government organization. I have played a lead role and my primer responsibility is implementation of Fixed Assets Module in 126.96.36.199 version. Also I have provided Production Support on GL, AP, AR, FA, PO, iProcurement and iExpense modules.
· Conducted preliminary study on current asset creation process and system (Access Database).
· I have organized shop floor meetings with Users, Accounting and audit people and one to one interaction with user in requirement gathering, current system analysis and solution designing.
· Current business process in assets creation, assets accounting and asset inventory control have been carried out and provided As-is and To-be process document on Assets creation and effective Asset Management process.
· Functional and technical evaluations have been done in current inventory control system and define the need to change process in Oracle fixed assets system. Reviewed the Oracle Fixed Assets system capability test with the user which meets the requirements.
· Developed few business processes in solution designing to meet the following business needs.
o NYSIF policy has to create an asset which cost is beyond $50,000 and less then said amount shall be expensed and the asset information should be tracked in Physical inventor.
o Current system does not track the asset financial information and Auditors recommended implementing integrated Oracle FA system to meet the audit requirement in regards to asset financial as well as physical inventory information.
o Asset items purchase process should be tracked from requisition level to create an asset in fixed assets and should default the Financial and deprecation information. It should meet Purchase to Pay and Asset acquire to Retire process.
o Secure effective management of assets between the equipment managers in districts and area offices. Period end process in the new system.
o Assets physical inventor stock taking process. Process for print Bar Code Labels for fixed assets labeling for accuracy and time saving in asset identification and stock taking for audit purpose.
o Depreciation for various asset categories defined as per GAAP recommended by audit section.
· The system has been design to meet federal and state government functional process. Oracle Fixed Assets System has been configured meet the above requirement. Designed and defined Key Flex Field structures, Asset Categories, Corporate Books, Fiscal and Prorate calendars, System Options, Depreciation Methods to meet the requirement.
· Configured setups in Inventory, Purchase and Account Payables modules to meet the Purchase Requisition to create asset process.
· Performed QA testing consists of system integration and functional test to meet the different process such as creating assets to retire and period closing process which integrates FA with GL, AP and PO modules.
· Conversion strategy has been developed to convert the asset data from current system (Access Database) in to Oracle Fixed Assets. ADI have been used to convert the data. Ensured financial data validation.
· Developed (AIM) documentation in regards to Requirements, As is and To be process, GAP analysis, setup document BR-100 and RICE document (MD-50, CV-60) for data conversion and custom reports.
· Provided user training and developed Test Scripts which help the user while testing various scenarios in Fixed Asset module in 188.8.131.52 version.
· CRP and user acceptance test (UAT) were carried out and resolved the issues during CRP and UAT. Post-production support has been provided.
· Provided production support on GL, AP, AR, FA, PO, and iProcurement modules and resolved period end closing and interface issues in production. Process design and training the user on enhancements have been done.
Environment: Oracle Apps EBS 184.108.40.206 GL, AP, AR, PO, FA, CM, iExpense, iProcurement, TOAD, ADI.
Confidential is a wireless instruments manufacturer. I have played lead role in implementation of Fixed Assets Module.
· I have performed current system study, requirements gathering, designed business process to meet the requirements. Organized workshops and interacted with Finance Director, Manager - Finance, Business Analyst, tax consultant and users for requirement gathering, making data conversion strategy and process designing.
· Different asset creation processes have been designed and configured the Fixed Assets system to meet the following requirements.
o Effective asset management in corporate Books and for Federal and State tax reporting purpose.
o Two separate corporate books for US and Canada to track the asset information separately at each operating unit level.
o The business requires is to report the asset information in CAD currency where the GL used with USD at Canada operating unit. Proposed and designed Multi Reporting Currency setup to report in CAD currency to meet the requirement.
o Book level security has been configured at corporate books to meet the business requirement.
o Asset data conversion process to migrate data in the middle of fiscal year in to Corporate Books. Data conversion should do for tax books to meet the Federal requirements.
· Designed and defined key flex field stricter for asset categories, locations and asset key to meet the requirements for effective asset management.
· Configured setups in Inventory, Purchase, Payables and Fixed Assets systems to meet the requirement like
Purchase to asset creation flow.
· Configured Fixed Asset system for USA and Canada operating units and defined tax books for USA.
· Conversion strategy has been designed to migrate asset data from third party (FAS) system into Oracle system for US and Canada operating units. Asset data have been validated and migrated into Oracle system using ADI. Reconciled and confirmed the assets financial information (cost and depreciation reserve amounts) loaded in to Oracle with legacy (FAS) and amounts posted to Oracle GL.
· Performed unit testing, system integration testing various functional scenarios in Fixed Assets, Purchase, Payables and GL systems to meet the business requirement.
· Provided user training and carried out CRP and UAT test. Resolved the issues in CRP and UAT.
· Developed and delivered documentation for requirement gathering, requirement mapping, High level business process design, GAP, System Setups, test scripts and project plan to meet SOX audit standards. Developed RICE documentation for Data conversion and custom reports.
Environment: Oracle Apps EBS 11.5.10 GL, AP, AR, PO, INV, FA, CM, OM, HRMS, TOAD, ADI, Read hat Linux.
Financial Functional Consultant
I have played led role in development of Financial and management reports through Confidential module implementation. Extensively worked on Confidential report builder and created 300 reports to meet the requirement.
· Analyzed the current financial reports in Lawson system and Oracle GL accounting structure and set of books used at different divisions and consolidation. Created generic Income statement and Balance Sheet for financial reporting purpose, which can be run various set of books level.
· Created several types of Variance analysis reports like rolling months, PTD, QTD and YTD variances. Also created division wise periodic P & L variance reports.
· Enabled and defined security rules at balancing segment to restrict the data access.
· Configured setups to print FSG report through XML publisher.
· I have involved in designed a process for Financial Consolidation process through Financial Consolidation Hub (FCH) and configured Enterprise Performance Foundation system to meet the requirements in Financial Consolidation Hub at various regions. Provided role based security.
Environment: Oracle Apps EBS 11.5.10 GL, AP, AR, PO, INV, FA, CM, HRMS, TOAD, ADI, Read hat Linux.
Financial Functional Lead
Confidential is a manufacturing organization involved in Confidential machine components. I have leaded the implementation of GL, AP, AR, FA, P2P and Cash Management and implementation of Confidential in Oracle application 220.127.116.11 version.
· Conducted study on current business and system process and gathered requirements and designed a business process to meet the requirements.
· Setup heave been done in GL, AP, AR, FA, Cash Management and iExpense modules in 11i system to meet the desired business process and requirements.
· General Ledger has been configured to meet the following requirement.
o New Chart of Accounting structure has been designed in place of old chart of accounts, Enter budgets and controls, Multi Reporting Currency (MRC) setup for Canada Operating unit, FSG reports for financial statements like Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and various reports, Period end process and reconciliation and GL balance conversion and migration from Oracle (10.7) to 11i (18.104.22.168) system.
· Extensively worked on AR and configured setups to meet the following requirement.
o Auto invoice process design for service contracts, Revenue reorganization process for service contracts, auto accounting rules should meet service contracts and Manual invoices, Consolidated Billing and printing, Auto lockbox Receipts Application to transactions, invoice printing with remit to address. Statement generation and dunning letters for effective monitoring of collections. Vertex Tax system integration with Oracle 11i to update the location base tax rates. Customer profiles to manage customer credit, Customer master data conversion considering customer relations, customer contacts and customer profiles, and AR open invoice conversion etc. Adjustments approval limits for different reason codes. Revenue recognition process for service contracts has been designed and setups are configured in AR to meet the requirement of AMC.
· Payables system has been set to meet following requirement.
o Process design and system configuration should meet multi currency invoices, cross currency payments, Batch invoices, Batch payments, Employee Expense report process and Electronic Fund Transfer & manual check payments.
· Cash Management system has integrated with Payables, Receivables and Treasury modules to meet autoreconciliation and Cash Forecasting.
· Developed Functional specs for Ad-hoc reports and created custom reports through Discoverer to identify the bank statement lines which are require to create journal entries in GL for reconciliation.
· Fixed Assets system has configured with two corporate books for United States and Canada for effective asset management under various asset categories.
· Internet Expense System has configured to meet the following requirements.
o Process has been designed for approval process, and invoice creation in payable. Employee expense reports approval process have been designed on supervisor and cost center basses. Designed and defined Credit Card process, Vacation rules, expenses policies and receipt limits for expense reports.
· System integration and regression testing have been done for Service Contract, Order Entry, AR Payables and iExpense systems and resolved the issues.
· Data conversion and migration strategy has been designed for conversion Customer Master, Open Invoice and Service Contracts.
· Developed and delivered documentation like MD- 50, CV- 60, BR-20, BR-100 and TE- 40.
Environment: Oracle Apps EBS 22.214.171.124 (GL, AP, AR, OM, PO, INV, FA, CM, CRM Service Contracts), TOAD, Read hat Linux
I have involved in implementation of Account Receivables module for 27 operating units in Confidential environment on Oracle EBS 11.5.10 version.
· Business requirement analysis, developed setup documentation (BR-100), System configuration and system audit have been done.
· AR system has been configured to meet the requirements like service oriented revenue recognition and periodical generation, region vide (VAT) taxes have been implemented for various countries. Auto invoice process has been designed and auto accounting rules have been setup for project billing and manual invoice process.
· Interacted with users and documented the changes and coordinated with offshore team to configure and test the system to the meet the required functionality.
· Developed and provided RICE documentation like MD-50, CV-60 documents towards custom reports, conversion and interfaces like in born and out born interfaces for update of customer data between legacy and Oracle system.
· Performed functional test and provided functional test scripts.
AR Functional Module Lead
I have leaded the Implementation of Account Receivables module for Confidential Units. High level AR business process has been designed.
· Configures transaction flex field structure (descriptive flex field) and remit to territories & locations, transaction types & sources, quick codes, defined grouping and Line ordering rules for Auto invoice, Auto accounting rules, Receipt classes and Source, customer profiles, Payment terms, Internal Banks, lockbox, Transmission Formats, system options and Tax Codes, Receivable activates and Profile Options to meet the business requirement
· Developed strategy for data conversions, interfaces and custom reports. Developed RICE documentation for customer master data and open invoice conversion.
· Inborn and Out born interface for customer master update between legacy and Oracle system. Scheduled the interface programs for customer, auto invoice, and lockbox process through Standard Request Submission.
· Prepared and provided the functional specks like BR – 100, MD - 50, MD – 70 and TE – 40.
· Post go-live production support was provided to resolve the issues.
Environment: Oracle Apps 11.5.4 (GL, AP, AR, PO, FA and CM), PL/SQL, Forms & Reports 6i, Solaris 2.6.
Financial Functional Lead
Involved in Upgrade of 11.5.7 to 11.5.10 and testing of Oracle Financial 11i GL, AP, AR, FA, GIS, and Cash Management modules.
· Conducted study on current business process and designed future state functional requirements in GL, AP, FA, GIS and Cash Management. Designed payment batch process for EFT process and tested.
· Migrated custom reports and Interfaces in to new system. Customized Check Print format for payments and Withholding tax certificate report for suppliers as per the requirement. Configured VAT Tax codes, Tax groups and tax authorities for Europe and Asian operating units. System audit has been done and confirmed setups.
· Performed system integrity and functionality test by running the test scripts for various scenarios in General Ledger, Account Payables, Fixed Assets, Cash Management and Global Intercompany System to meet the desired business process.
· Configured setups for Global Inter Company system and tested the system by initiating transactions and approving the same at receiver’s end.
· Process has been designed for Financial Consolidation Hub and configured setups in Enterprise Performance Foundation to meet the requirements in Financial Consolidation Hub to synchronize the data from various ledgers for consolidation. It comprises Ledger assignments, Balancing rules, dimension rules, hierarchy rules enabled with role based security.
· CRP and user acceptance test (UAT) was carried out in above modules. Trained the end users in major changes in version 11.5.10 and resolve the issue during UAT. Post production support provided.
· Developed MD- 50s for custom reports and documented Test Scripts for user training.
Environment: Oracle Apps 11.5.10 (GL, AP, AR, OM, PO, INV, FA, CM, iProcurement), PL/SQL, Forms & Reports 6i, Discoverer, Solaris 2.6.
I have involved in implementation of Oracle Applications Financial 11i General Ledger and Accounts Payables module with Multi Org setup.
· Involved in current system analysis and GAP analysis system configuration and testing in GL module implementation. I have organized work shop with the end users for requirement gathering, limitations of existing system and proposed the solutions.
· Designed Key Accounting Flex field structure with Multi Org and Multi Currency setup. Defined rollup groups, security rules, journal sources, journal categories, budgets and budget organization, intercompany accounts, cross validation rules, summary accounts, account aliases, currency translation, conversion, and revaluation to meet the requirements in GL modules.
· Configure setups for Global consolidation, Multi reporting currency and FSG reports.
· Configured the setup for batch invoices and batch payments, multi currency invoices and multi currency payments to meet the requirements in AP.
· Developed AIM documentation BR-20, BR-100, CV-60, MD-50, and TE-40 for business requirements, system setups, conversions, customizations and functional testing respectively.
Environment: Oracle Apps 11.5.10 (GL, AP, AR, OM, PO, INV, FA), PL/SQL, Reports 6i, Linux
Functional Apps Consultant – Offshore Team
As a team member I have involved in implementation and production support on PO, AP and Cash Management modules. Involved in Functional analysis and proposed solution considering the limitations for implementation of PO and AP modules in 11i version.
· Involved in Purchases Order process design with PO approval work flow and configured the system as per (BR-100) setup document.
· Involved Payables business process designing and configured payables system to meet the requirements invoice matching, Recurring Invoices, Employee Expense report, withholding.
· Involved in Cash Management system setup to meet the reconciliation process.
· Performed unit testing and system integration testing in AP, PO and CM modules. Provided support to developers in debugging, data conversion and migration process. Developed TE-40 and MD-50 documents.
· Provided Production support on GL, AP, AR, PO and CM modules and resolved P1, P2, P3 categories issues.
Environment: Oracle Apps 11.5.8 (GL,AP, AR, CM, OM, Advance Pricing and shipping, PO, INV), PL/SQL, Forms & Reports 6i, Discoverer, Solaris 2.6.
Functional Consultant – Offshore Team
I have involved in Implementation and production support on Oracle Financial PO, AP and FA modules.
· Performed current system analysis, business process designing System configuration and testing.
· Developed RICE (MD-50, MD-70, and CV-60) documentation and provided functional support to developers in customer master and Item master data conversion, and custom reports.
· Involved in designing inventory (INV) key flex field structure, Item categories to meet the requirements in Purchase Module. Configure setups according to BR-100 document to meet the requirements like purchase order approve process, receipt creation process and open PO data conversion.
· Configure the setups in Payables for business flows like Asset invoices processing and expense invoice processing with matching options, Employee expense report and recurring invoice processing.
· Played a vital role in Assets key flexfield structure designing to meet the requirement for effective management for organization assets at corporate Books and tax books. Assets are categorized using different depreciation methods and asset types. Developed documentation and co-ordinate with development team in conversion and migration of asset data from legacy to Oracle applications.
· Developed documentation like BR – 20, BR – 100, MD - 50, MD – 70 and TE – 40.
· Performed QA, unit testing and system integration testing for PO, AP, FA modules to meet the requirement.
Environment: Oracle Apps 11i (11.5.4 AR, AP, FA, PO, OM, INV, EDI) Data Load, Sun Solaris 2.8.
APPS Functional Consultant – Offshore Team
· I have involved in Functional analysis of current systems in implementation of GL, AP and AR modules.
· Configured setups as per setup document and carried out the system audit for GL, AP, AR modules.
· Configure setups for Consolidation, Multi reporting currency in global environment and FSG reports.
· System has been tested to meet the business flow and system integrity test in GL, AP and AR modules.
· Environment: Oracle Apps 11i (AP, AR, GL, FA, PO, CM), Forms 6i, Reports 6i, Toad, Sun Solaris.
Manager – Development & System Analyst
Confidential is milk and milk products processing organization.
· Implemented Financial Accounting packages ex next gen.
· Involved in System Analysis, designing of database, Reports, implementation and testing of custom software in Procurement and Sales.
· Involved in system and accounting structure design including re-engineering of business process according to business needs.
· Involved in product pricing analysis preparation and filing of sale tax returns.
· Involved in financial planning and Funds management.
· Developed finance proposals for projects and working capital proposals.
· Responsibilities include project appraisal, sanction and release of funds from commercial banks and State authorities and availing the investment, sales tax incentives from various Govt. bodies.
· Involved in preparation of annual budgets.
Sr. Executive (Accountant)
I have involved in financial planning and management. I have involved in System Analysis, data modeling, Reports design, testing and implementation of software for sales. Approved various expenses of branch on basis of company policies and effectively maintained the accounts and records. Involved in year-end reconciliation and preparing financial statements and getting it audited.
Confidential is a huge distribution and power transformers manufacturing organization located in Confidential. My career started as Management Trainee and I have been appointed as Junior Executive With a fairly wide range of responsibilities like floating tenders, analyzing market competitors of their price and activities, organizing QC checks for customers, deliveries scheduling, raising invoice against supplies and follow-up of payments from customers. I have designed reports like Order execution status report, Periodical Payment dues statements, withholding guaranties amounts report for MIS. My responsibilities include day-to-day operations, annual budgeting, planning and controlling of expenditure incurred at after sales service division. I have also designed different types of failure analysis reports for MIS to insure the quality at various levels of process.