Please note that this is a not a Job Board - We are an I.T Staffing Company and we provide candidates on a Contract and Full-time basis. If you need I.T.Professionals to fill a Contract or a Full-time Position, please call (800) 693-8939
· Over seven years of IT experience including six years of proven experience in providing configuration, administration, disaster recovery, implementation, integration and backup related responsibilities involving multiple architectures highlighting Web and e-commerce solutions with emphasis on customer satisfaction.
· Expert in providing technical support and administration of WebSphere application servers (6.0/6.1/7.0/8.0/8.5), WebSphere eXtremescale servers(v8.5), WebSphere MQ (6.0/7.5), WebSphere portal server(6.x,7.x),JBoss, Tomcat, IBM HTTP server, ESB, IIS, iPlanet, Apache, on different Windows and UNIX platforms (Sun-Solaris AIX and Linux) and setting up the development, testing and staging environments.
· Configured SSL via Apache HTTP server fronting JBoss (using mod_jk). Developed and documented the build and deployment process.
· Experienced in UNIX shell scripting for administration, maintenance and troubleshooting.
· Expertise with application servers (JBOSS) configuration using UNIX commands and shell scripts.
· Hands on experience in troubleshooting and bringing up failed mission critical production systems under extreme pressure conditions and time constraints.
· Highly experienced in deploying solutions in High Availability (HA), Load Balancing and configurations eliminating single points of failure.
· Knowledge of CISCO and F5 BIG IP Load balancers
· Used ITCAM for performance tuning of application servers.
· Well versed with extensive hands on experience in creating resources, modifying WebSphere configuration properties and view runtime attributes.
· Experienced in writing ANT scripts for compile and deployment.
· Played an active role in monitoring server performance, networked traffic to reduce performance bottlenecking by enhanced performances.
Operating Systems IBM AIX 4.5/5.1/5.2/5.3, SUN Solaris 8/9/10, LINUX (REDHAT, Suse), Windows NT/2000, 2008 server, Windows XP/98/95
Application/Web Servers IBM WebSphere Application server 5.x/6.0/6.1/7.0/8.0/8.5, ApacheWebServer1.2.2/1.3/2.0,2.4,IBMHTTPServer 6.0/7.0/8.0, IIS 6.0, 7.0, Tomcat 5.0,6.x, iplanet Directory Server, IBM Portal Server v6.x,/7.x, JBOSS Application Server 4.x/5.x/6.x, WebSphere MQ 6.0/7.5, WebSphere eXtremeScale Server 8.5, TAM, Cold Fusion 8.0, WebSphere Business Modeler 6.1.2/6.2, WebSphere Commerce server v7.x, ESB, WebSphere Message broker 6.0/6.1, Microsoft Active directory.
Database ORACLE8i/9i/10g,DB2/UDB7.2/8.0,SQL Server .5/7.0/2000, MS-Access 2000, and Sybase
Java/J2EE/Web Technologies HTML, Java Script, DHTML, XML, XSL, XSD, CSS, Applets, AWT, JFC (Swing), J2EE 1.2/1.3, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, RMI, EJB, JNDI, JAXP, JMS, Java Web Services using JAXM, JAXP, SOAP, WSDL, UDDL
Development Tools IBM WSAD 4.5/5.x, RAD, AAT
Network Protocols/Services TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP/HTTPS, RMI/IIOP, SOAP, SSL, SMTP, ICMP, IMAP, POP3, NIS, NIS+, NFS, DNS, Telnet, DHCP
Telecommunications, Customer Care Applications
The project focuses on building the infrastructure and support of the Verizon customer care application.
· Installed, configured and administered WebSphere application server 220.127.116.11/18.104.22.168,WebSphere Confidential Scale server v22.214.171.124, WebSphere MQ v7.5, IBM HTTP server 8.x on Linux and Solaris 10 systems.
· Engineered, configured, and installed WebSphere MQ (MQSeries) 7.5 to all production environments and non-production environments.
· Created and configured MQ 0bjects like queue managers, remote queues, local queues, queue aliases, channels, clusters, transmission queues, performance events, Triggers, processes, MQ error trapping application and performance tuning/monitoring the MQ objects.
· Involved in implementing system architecture for high availability of the production systems. Worked on the clusters and high availability clustering to make the administration task easy and the workload balancing of the messages.
· Worked with the application teams to resolve the MQ problems.
· Developed shell scripts on various UNIX platforms for monitoring WMQ i.e scripts for creating, deleting and maintaining queue managers, queues, channels, processes, and other MQ objects.
· Developed shell scripts to handle everyday system administration tasks such as backup procedures, system cleanup, and everyday system tasks and log rotation etc.
· Monitored for application core dumps, or forced thread dumps to check for system objects using thread analyzer.
· Backup, recovery and trouble shooting for MQSeries/WBIMB.
· Provided performance tuning to the queue managers and queues for optimal performance and applied tuning to all connected queue managers.
· Worked on architecture of ESB application in the environment for service calls to various application backends.
· Configured Websphere resources like JDBC providers, JDBC data sources 4/5 and connection pooling and tuning it and monitoring it using Tivoli Performance viewer by enabling PMI.
· Configured global security on Websphere using IBM Directory server and secured the admin console.
· Configured admin console security on Websphere and created users with various roles to access the Websphere admin console users and groups in ldap and added them as Websphere Console Groups.
· Developed shell scripts for day to day deployment activities and enabled script based monitoring for the application server logs, application logs and alerts based on a certain threshold.
· Monitored the server performance using Resource Analyzer and Thread Analyzer.
· Monitored Webcontainers, Sessions, Dynamic Cache, JVM HeapSizes, onnectionpoolsize. through TPV.
· Configured all application servers to use Wily 8.x/9.x versions for effective monitoring of the applications.
· Configured dashboard alerts and setting pagers using wily metrics on the management module in the Wily console.
· Involved in opening and working on PMR’s with IBM to solve various issue related to the environment. Enabled traces as part of troubleshooting and used collector tool to submit the logs and traces to IBM after running the must gather scripts and enabling various traces and taking thread dumps.
· Involved in the POC for Optier agent and Dyna trace for effective monitoring of the application environment.
· On-call production support (24x7)
Environment: IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.x/7.x, WebSphere eXtremeScale Server 8.5, IBM WebSphere MQ 7.5, Oracle 10, Solaris SunOS 5.10, LINUX, Sun ONE Directory Server 5.1, IBM HTTP Server 8.x, Netegrity SiteMinder Policy Server 5.5, 6.0, Shell Scripts, jython and Jacl.
Major Retailer, Intranet Applications
· Maintenance of the WebSphere and portal servers on different UNIX platforms and setting up the development and testing and staging environment for the ongoing application development.
· Installation, configuration and migration of IBM connections on Windows platform. Capable of integrating IBM connections to the portal and other collaboration software.
· Responsible for upgrading WebSphere portal server environment from 7.0 to 8.0 by applying fix packs, refresh packs.
· Middleware engineering lead for regular maintenance updates, OS Patches, Security Patches, Middleware Patches, and OS/Middleware Upgrades.
· Clustered WebSphere portal server in a multi cluster environment using horizontal scaling on both WebSphere portal server V7.0 and V8.0
· Configured Confidential with the WebSphere portal server JVMs to increase the performance on WPS V8.0.
· Integrated WebSphere portal server with Novell TAI (trust association interceptor) to perform authentication and authorization to the portal.
· Configured Web content management to manage the creation, approval and publication of Web content.
· Configured custom login and logout pages for the WebSphere portal server environment.
· Configured WebSphere portal server with portal, like minds, feedback, member manager, release, customization and community databases.
· Responsible for administering, maintaining and configuring a 24 x 7 highly available, multi-clustered, production portal environment.
· Implemented security policies, Enabled security on components and configured LDAP and SSL.
· Provided third level technical escalation for problem resolution or circumvention of application deployment issues and Middleware component issues in Web Hosting environments.
· Configured IBM HTTP server by creating DNS alias names, assigning ports, transporting and pointing multiple plug-in files to serve various instances in the same node.
· Efficiently handled work load management for load balancing and failovers, improving performance, reliability and scalability.
· Involved in monitoring, trouble shooting and performance tuning using Wily 8.2 monitor, Tivoli performance viewer, and Thread Analyzer.
· Worked on capacity planning, performance tuning, sizing, and automation of WebSphere7.0 and WebSphere 8.0 application servers.
· Worked on WebSphere security and trust association interceptors for the WebSphere portal server and Netegrity Siteminder.
· Designed performance monitoring solutions using Wily’sIntroscope tool, HP Diagnostics, Tonic and Quest.
· Automation of administration using WSAdmin, WSCP, XML Config, XML Access and WPscript utilities.
Environment: WebSphere application server 8.0/7.0, WebSphere portal 8.0/7.0, IHS 8.0/7.0, Linux, windows 2008/2003, IIS, LDAP, Mainframe, jacl, jython, XML, Wily7, HTML, EJB, JSP, JDBC, ISA, DB2 9.7,10.1, IBM HTTP Server8.0,7.0,Novell E Directory, Novell Access Manager, IBM Connections 4.5,4.0,3.0, IBM Forms Server.
HealthCare Provider Applications
· Extensively involved in design/implement infrastructure architecture for WAS7.0 ND for migrating J2EE Applications from WAS6.1 Base environment.
· Installed WebSphere Application server v7.0 and configured it for Dev, QA, Pre Prod and Prod environments.
· Administered Big IP F5 load balancers to load balance applications. Day to day tasks involve adding new pools, creating rules, managing SSL certificates.
· Installed, configured and integrated Web servers (plug-in file), SiteMinder agents and LDAP user directory with WAS.
· Managed centralized authentication, access, and audit policy using Tivoli access manager.
· Worked on MQ Transport, Listener, Queue Managers, Transmission Queues and MQ error trapping etc.
· Highly experienced in administering Middleware products like WebSphere MQ, WebSphere ESB and application server in Dev, QA and production environments
· Evaluated SOA products like WSRR, Web services, and other third party products.
· Deployed application EARs on WebSphere application server network deployment in Dev, Test, stage and production environments on a daily basis and troubleshoot various configuration and
· Profiled all the J2EE applications and worked with application development, and QA teams to resolve possible memory leaks, improve application integrity, performance and resolve all issues, bugs before deploying in production.
· Troubleshooting various problems in different stages of development using logs files and with coordination from QA and development teams.
· Worked on ATG Dynamo Server for developing and administering dynamic web applications to provide customer user experiences.
· Administered, configured, tuned, and troubleshoot WebSphere in a clustered environment.
· Configured JDBC providers, Data Source, Virtual Hosts, Global Security, SSL.
· Upgraded SiteMinder 5.5 to 6.0 in all environments (QA, UAT and Production) flawlessly.
· Used IBM rational ClearCase, ANT and CrusieControl to automate the build process.
· Used Heap Analyzer and thread Analyzer to tune the WebSphere JVMs.
· Used Tivoli Performance Viewer and IT CAM to monitor the performance.
· Troubleshoot problem-tickets worked with developers to identify the root cause and resolved the issue.
· Mentored development and support teams on WAS operation and problem determination.
· Configured enterprise applications and corrected performance problems by monitoring server availability and resource utilization analysis.
· Managed multiple high profile complex projects and implemented with minimal disruption to end-users.
Environment: IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.x/7.x , IBM WebSphere MQ 6.0/5.3, JBOSS 5.x, CSD 08, Oracle 9i, Solaris SunOS 5.8, LINUX, AIX, Sun ONE Directory Server 5.1, Sun ONE web server 6.0, 6.1SP3, IIS, Netegrity SiteMinder Policy Server 5.5, 6.0, Tivoli Access Manager, Tivoli Directory Server., Shell Scripts, jython and Jacl, Big IP F5, SQL server, My SQL, DB2.
Support JBoss applications as part for Confidential project and Confidential applications for Confidential.
· Involved in complete infrastructure setup and configuration which included WebSphere ND 6.1.
· Installation, configuration and administration of IBM WebSphere application server 6.x, WebSphere portal 6.1.
· Configured WebSphere Application Server on multiple platforms for both horizontal and vertical scaling.
· Installation, configuration and administration of JBOSS 5.x.
· Implemented cloning, clustering, performance tuning and trouble shooting of IBM WebSphere MQ Server 5.3.
· Designed and created the EAI automated deployment process when using the WebSphere Business Integrator Message Broker Installation, configuration performance tuning and security analysis of the WMQ, WebSphere message broker & WebSphere business integration adapters.
· Involved in configuration of WebSphere application server resources like Confidential data sources, Confidential providers and connection pooling to connect to the Oracle.
· Analyzed the scalability of applications with the help of tools like Confidential Site Analyzer.
· Diagnosed the problems caused in the applications through the log files and rectified the problems.
· Application supports in testing, identifying issues and tracking bugs and solving the problems.
· Analyzed error and event log files and diagnosed the application server problems.
· Performance monitoring and tuning of all the WAS 5.1 servers. Performed WebSphere process tuning, JVM optimization, Java memory tuning.
· Responsible for deploying enterprise applications from Admin console and enabling security using Confidential for admin console and application components on AIX.
· Worked on Confidential tools like IBM Web Content Management and TeamSite Open deploy
· Updated with the latest fix-packs.
· Involved in installation and configuration of the IBM WebSphere portal server 6.1.
· Involved in installation and configuration of Netegrity SiteMinder.
· Analyzed log files to solve problems using debugging tools like Log Analyzer, Tivoli Performance Viewer Tool and Collector Tool.
· Communicated with IBM for resolving the critical problems.
Environment: WebSphere Application Server 6.1, 7.0, WebSphere MQ Series, AIX 5.1, 5.2, JBOSS
5. x/6.x, Oracle 9i, Internet Information Services (IIS) 5.0, XML, WebSphere Portal Server 6.1, MQSeries, 5.3, LDAP, SiteMinder 6.0. Visio, Lotus Notes 6.5
Financial Client/ Banking
Confidential. is an Confidential financial services company, which issues the Discover card and operates the Discover and pulse networks. Discover card is the third largest credit card brand in the Confidential. The project is mainly concentrated on migration of WebSphere and support production 24/7.
· Installed, configured, administered and supported WebSphere application servers 6.0/6.1, JBoss 4.0, Tomcat on Solaris, AIX and Windows 2003 server environment.
· Installed HTTP server 6.0/6.1 and configured remote plug-in for application servers.
· Built the WebSphere MQ 5.3 and configured data sources and MQ objects including queue managers, queues, channels, and listeners.
· Used Tivoli performance viewers monitor WebSphere/J2EE applications and tuned the environment accordingly like changing the JVM Heap, connection pool sizes.
· Debugged the application problems while developing the application.
· Involved in migrating existing applications from WebSphere 6.0 to 6.1
· Installed third party SSL certificates and enabled the global security for admin console and applications.
· Created Enterprise Bus, MQ link adaptor on the WAS and connected to the MQ server.
· Enabled global security for the admin console and application components.
· Involved in configuring the WebSphere load balancing utilizing WebSphere Workload Management (WLM) including horizontal scaling and vertical scaling.
· Involved in trouble shooting and performance tuning using Tivoli Performance Viewer and log analyzer.
· Applied software maintenance, updated the interim fixes and cumulative fixes and kept the system software releases current.
· Supported WebSphere application server clustering, load balance and failover.
· Configured the Web server interfaces, session management, virtual hosts and transports for Web Sphere.
· Used Jython and Wsadmin scripts to automate the deployments and configuration.
Environment: IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.0/6.1, JBoss 4.0, Tomcat, IBM HTTP Server 6.0/6.1, IIS 6.0, IBM MQ Series 5.3, AIX 5.3, Sun Solaris 8, Windows 2003 Server, VMware, LDAP, DB 8.2, Oracle 9i, Jacl, Jython, Tivoli, Wsadmin, Heap and Log Analyzer.