- Applications Developer Resume Profile ,Minneapolis, MN
Please note that this is a not a Job Board - We are an I.T Staffing Company and we provide candidates on a Contract and Full-time basis. If you need I.T.Professionals to fill a Contract or a Full-time Position, please call (800) 693-8939
- experience implementing Client-Server & Web based environments using Microsoft Technologies.
- Contributed in full project lifecycle including Analysis, Project Planning, Design, Development, Deployment and Testing.
- Experience in .Net Project Development, Maintenance, Enhancement, and Production Support of Business Applications.
- Solid experience in developing software using 3-tier and n-tier architectures.
- Involved in implementing ASP.NET MVC 4.0/3.0 architectures.
- Strong experience in Web Formsand Win Forms.
- Strong experience in data retrieval and manipulation using NET data objects such as Dataset, Data Reader, Data list, Data Adaptor andEntity Framework.
- Good experience in writing LINQ to SQL queries in Middle Layer.
- Experience in developing applications withInfragistics controls, Custom Objects, Sitemap, Master Pages, Membership, Data Access, Exception Handling, and State management.
- Hands on experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integrating System using SQL 2008/2005.
- Worked with Crystal Reports for report generation andintegration into .NET applications.
- Used versioning tools like Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS 2012), Visual Source Safe (VSS) and SVN.
- Designed and developedSQL Server database structure, Stored Procedures, complex queries and
- Extensive experience in XML, XSLT and Web Services, WCF services and REST services.
- Knowledge in developing service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- Experience in developing windows and web-based applications using Silverlight and WPF.
- Extensive work experience in Functionality Testing, GUI Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Black Box Testing.
- Experience in Software Development Processes & Models: Agile, Waterfall, and Scrum
- Ability to work closely with users, work independently as well as in teams, lead cross-functional teams and handle multiple concurrent assignments effectively.
||ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, LINQ, SOA, Web Services, ASP, WPF, Dependency Injection, Entity Framework, .Net 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1, C#, ADO.Net, ADO, Silverlight, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2012/2010/2008/2005/2003.
||C#, C, C++, SQL.
||SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000, SSIS, Oracle 10g/9i, PL/SQL.
||Crystal Reports 10/9.0, Data Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services 2005.
||MS Visual SourceSafe 2010/2008, MS Team Foundation Server 2012/2010/2008.
||Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1/1.0.
||Microsoft VisualStudio.NET2012/10/08/05, Vim, Notepad++.
Role: Applications Developer
Berkley Risk is one of the leading providers for risk management services for a broad range of businesses. These solutions allow clients to quantify and assess risks and take the optimal decision in their manufacturing process.
- Designedand developedintranet web application usingNET MVC framework.
- Designed UI using jQuery, Bootstrap, jQuery UI andCSS.
- Created dynamic and interactive user experience with extensive use of AJAX and jQuery.
- Displayed data efficiently using functionalities provided by JQGrid API.
- Created efficient and compatible service calls to different applications to transfer data using
- Used Entity Framework for working with Relational data and LINQ for updating the data.
- Used Razor Viewsto enable fast coding and quickly integrate server code into HTML markup with a minimum of keystrokes.
- Used Telerik controls toolkit for rich user interface.
- Used Repository Pattern for data persistency and easy management ofdata flow to and from the database.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Views and Functions c and optimized using indexes.
- NUnit were usedfor unit testing.
- Used JIRA for tracking defects and business requirements.
- The Agile methodologywas used throughout the project, with a 20-minute stand-up meeting every morning, regular retrospective meetings, Test Driven Development (TDD) was also enforced and code reviews were done before each commit.
- Fixed issues reported by QA and UAT teams.
NET Framework 4.0, Visual Studio 2012, ASP.NET MVC3, C#, AJAX, Automapper, HTML, HTML5, NUnit, jQuery, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Sql server 2008.
Role: .NET Developer
confidential is a television broadcasting company that brings high definition national programs and original programs to all counties in North Carolina. It aims to enrich the live of North Carolinians improving their well being and enabling them to become more informed and involved citizens.
- Involved in understanding and analyzing the business requirements of the project, and converting them into functional specifications.
- Involved in all levels of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), provided value added services with development teams and clients throughout the life span of a project, and managed complex development schedules and tasks.
- Implemented Six Sigma methodology in Agile development.
- Designed and developed Web Forms using .Net Framework for the user interface (UI) with MSSQL as the Database.
- Used HTML helpers in a view to render the HTML Content.
- Used 3-tier architecture for better understanding and maintenance.
- Used AJAX and jQuery in many places in the project as they arelight weight, easy and fast.
- Used WCF services and RESTful services.
- Implemented Cascading style sheets (CSS), Master pages, and HTML for maintaining uniformity among all web pages in GUI.
- Used LINQ to reduce performance issues and to improve application efficiency.
- Provided Session Management to preserve the state of session variables.
- Used Entityframework technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation of interface screens developed using ASP.NET.
- Created Stored Procedures, Triggers in response to an event on table, and created Views to show a virtual table.
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) was used for source code maintenance among the team members.
NET FrameWork 3.5/4.0, Visual Studio 2010, ASP.NET, C#, AJAX, SOAP, CSS, ADO.NET, HTML, DTS, Web forms, Web Services, Microsoft Visio,MS SQL Server, XML/XSLT.
Role: .Net Developer
South Methodist Hospital is one of the seven hospitals of Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare. The project involved developing web applications for saving patient information, retrieving medical history and scheduling appointment.
- Designed and implemented application using .NET Framework 4.0.
- Designed and developed the Business Layer, Presentation Layer and Data Access Layer for the application.
- Worked on migrating the code from NET framework 1.1 to ASP.NET MVC4.
- Developed User Interface using Asp.Net and code behind using C#and .Net.
- Implemented web forms using AJAX
- Used Agile methodology for the project which involved daily scrums.
- Worked on configuration of report server, report manager scheduling, and permissions to different level of users in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Used Java Script to handle client side validations.
- MaintainedMS SQL Server 2005 and 2008, including security, configuration and install service packs upgrade.
- User Controls were used extensively to implement the business logic, thereby significantly reducing the number of pages to be navigated by the user.
- Created interactive presentation layer in C#.Net and C# with Visual Studio.Net as the IDE.
- System was developed completely under .NET framework with OOP’s concepts.
- Implemented Forms Authentication using database for usernames and passwords.
- Validation controls were used to accept or reject input before additional processing.
- Client form validations were done using HTML andJava Script.
- Responsibilities included designing the layout of the website using HTML, CSSand various other programs, and keeping up to date with changesrequested by the clients.
- Used controls such as Dropdown list, Checkbox list, Calendar control for date picker, ModalPopUp Extender, and AutoCompleteExtender.
- Implemented auto fill for textbox using AJAX and web service.
- Involved in creating, managing and maintainingHTML and ASP
- Used Enterprise library in implementing Data Access Layer in the project.
- Developed User Controls, whichwere reused multiple times in the application.
- Developed Views and Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2005.
Role: Software Developer
confidential is a software organization, which provides product development and life cycle process, engineering solutions, process, network and content engineering to major organizations across the world. confidential leverages a global delivery and collaborative engineering model to achieve substantial and measurable benefits for the clients.
- Analyzed the requirement specifications provided by the client and developed technical and functional specifications.
- Used C# for the coding and worked with N-tier architecture for presentation layer, Business layer and Data Access Layers.
- Created rich and interactive UIusing WPF.
- Debugged and coded using C#.NET and ASP.NET.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Connection Strings, Command Type, Data Adapter, Data Reader and Data Set for consistent data access.
- Used Win Forms to develop UI applications and 2D graphics for rich view.
- Store Procedures were written in the database to fetch and to update records.
- Performed unit testing using NUnit.
- Used Crystal reports to generate reports to the Middle Office, and Back Office users.
- Used hybridwaterfall model and incremental model as the SDLC.
Role: Jr.Net Developer
- Involved in the design and development of NET Web Forms using C#.NET.
- Developed reusable User controls.
- Designed and developed Reports by using Crystal report Bundled Version for .NET.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using NET to communicate with the Oracle 8i database.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures and creating Tables and Views.
- Improved the application performance using stored procedures.
- Created and managed stored procedures, indexed views, user defined functions, triggers and database constraints to meet business requirements and policies.
- Edited, created, managed and maintained HTMLand ASP
- Extensively used NET in order to retrieve and manipulate data from the database.
- Created middleware components using C# for accessing data.
- Developed Master Pages for the system using C#.NET and NET.
- Used exception handling application block for checking errors/exceptions across the web site.
- Created Custom Reports such appointment date, patient ID, discharge date and bills using Crystal Reports.
- Developed Report Component that retrieves data by executing Stored Procedures.
.NET Framework 2.0, Oracle 8i, C#, ASP.NET, Crystal Reports, Visual Studio.NET 2005.