Please note that this is a not a Job Board - We are an I.T Staffing Company and we provide candidates on a Contract and Full-time basis. If you need I.T.Professionals to fill a Contract or a Full-time Position, please call (800) 693-8939
· 8+ years of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) experience, from collecting business specifications, user requirements, confirming the design decisions regarding data, process, interfaces, reviewing the code and documenting the entire life cycle.
· Proficient in Server side Java and J2EE technologies Spring, Hibernate, Struts, EJB’s, RMI, JMS, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, Custom Tag Libraries, Web Services.
· Expertise in using Spring-Hibernate ORM to access Database.
· Experience in using Hibernate ORM Framework for developing persistence layer and involved in Mapping, Coding and Fine tuning of Hibernate Queries. Involved in the Development of CRUD functionality for various administrative system related tables and product components.
· Developed Use Case Model, Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
· In Depth Understand in design patterns Front Controller, Data Access Object, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, MVC, Data Transfer Object and Singleton.
· Hands on Experience in various components in spring such as IOC, AOP and MVC.
· Well versed in developing web services applications and inter process communication applications using JTA, RMI, JMS, SOAP and XML schema.
· Good Knowledge in XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT and parsers like JAXP (SAX, DOM) and JAXB.
· Hands on experience on Ant / Maven for project build / test / deployment, Log4j for error logging and Debugging, JUnit, for unit and integration testing.
· Expertise Experience with JMS both Synchronous and Asynchronous messaging.
· Worked with version control systems like CVS,VSS and Rational Clear Case for providing common platform for all the developers.
· Used Clear Quest as a Bug Fixing tool.
· Expertise in implementing web applications using IBM Websphere 4.0/5.0/6.0, JBoss, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat Server.
· Proficient with various J2EE IDE’s like Eclipse 3.2/3.4, and Net Beans.
· Proficient in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and strong experience in writing complex queries, using Oracle 8i/9i/10g, DB2 UDB 6.5, SQL Server 2005 and MySQL.
· Expert in Various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development, Incremental and Iteration methodology and Pair Programming.
· Experience in working with different operating systems Windows 98/NT/2000/XP, UNIX.
· Excellent communication skills, strong architectural skills, hardworking and a very good team worker.
· Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies.
J2EE / Web Technologies
Application / Web Servers
JBoss, Websphere, Tomcat, Sun One Java Web, Apache Http 1.1, Apache Axis (Web Services)
Eclipse, My Eclipse, WSAD, NetBeans
Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
Windows NT/2003 Server/XP, UNIX and Linux
Git, SVN, Clear Case
RMI, EJB and Web Services
Role: Java Web Developer
Description: Confidential is the leading provider of specialty chemicals to consumers, corporations and governmental organizations. Their online product management system catalogs, displays and servers as a reservoir for analytical operations for customers visiting the corporate website.
· Working directly with the end client to implement additions, deletions and other business rules and logic to the Sherwin-williams.com product catalogue.
· Involved in proposal to enhance and streamline business processes to increase productivity and facilitate efficient flow of information between various departments involved in contributing to the product catalog.
· Added and enhanced functionality to various aspects of the corporate website such as product comparison and search use cases.
· Supported various ancillary applications that provided data logic to main website.
· Refined upon and added to the functionality of the spring-hibernate, reflection based batch product load API.
· Utilized Struts and Hibernate frameworks in conjunction with Oracle 10g, Git and Weblogic 10 to accomplish deployment of various web applications that constitute Sherwin-Williams.com.
· Enhanced functionality of Oracle Endeca Information Discovery Suite, which provides search, catalog and analytical functions to end users.
· Participated in requirement-capturing for the next major revision of application.
Role: Java Developer
Description: Confidential is a German manufacturer of luxury automobiles, buses, coaches, and trucks. The Vehicle Sales department is an integral part of the supply chain that starts with the manufacturing and goes up to the distribution of the vehicles to the dealers. Fleet Management System is one of the existing systems that helps the department to monitor and mange fleets.
· Involved in the requirement-capturing meeting with the subsystem with the end users and Department Heads in Vehicles.
· Involved in development and design of the complete flow from the front end to the back-end for each UI existing in the current application.
· Used Struts Framework for developing applications which makes the applications as well as
· Involved in developing the application in n-tier design as per Springbased MVC architecture standards
· Responsible for developing the Income Tax track and Registration modules of the wholesale application.
· Utilized the various J2EE design patterns to develop the business modules based on the required functionality.
· Involved in developing the various interfaces with the client’s business partners.
· Involved in developing the application level flow by utilizing Java, JSP, and Servlets.
· Designed and implemented the Hibernate Domain Model for the services.
· Designed and integrated the full scale Hibernate / Spring / EJB persistence solution with the application architectures
· Developed Software Design Specifications and implemented them for several services
· Upgraded EJB version of service layer to spring based implementation using Web Services.
· Developed different Web Services using WSDL, SOAP.
· Used spring for dependency injection and developer Service and Data Access layers based on Spring framework.
· Involved in working with SQL server 2008 database using SQL and T/SQL.
· Developed Data Access Object classes for invoking Stored Procedures and SQL.
· Involved in developing user interfaces for the Wholesale System.
· Used Hibernate framework for Data Access layer. Configured entity mappings in .hbm file used Hibernate API to interact with database. Also done a POC to use hibernate as provider using Java Persistence API (JPA).
· Involved in the deployment of the application on JBoss and configuring Data Source.
Description: Confidential is a highly diversified and growing financial services organization spanning the retail, business and corporate markets. National City Bank is one of the ten largest banks in America and was listed in Fortune 500 list. Its core businesses included commercial and retail banking, mortgage financing and servicing, consumer finance, and asset management.
· Extensively involved in developing Struts based Action classes and Form Beans and used Tiles in the presentation tier.
· Extensively worked with validation framework and also struts config files.
· Developed user interfaces (UI) JSP’s in Struts framework.
· Extensively used tag libraries and also developed some custom tags.
· Manage JSF Software Reliability initiative.
· Developed Stateless Session Beans as Session Facade component.
· Developed dynamic SQL’s and wide Persistent tier for interfacing with DB2.
· Wrote the Use-Cases and generating UML diagrams using Rational Rose Enterprise
· DAO, Value Object and Session Facade are some of the J2EE Design patterns extensively implemented.
· Used XSL for styling the contents of XML documents.
· MQ Series is used for capturing, visualization and automation of business processes.
· Developed and delivered functionality in RUP’s iterative methodology.
· Wrote Software Architecture Documents and Approach Documents for each Iteration of RUP development patter.
· Used Source Control Management system for building user interfaces.
· Had converted XML data to HTML using XSLT
· Done custom logging using LOG4J and Struts Error handling mechanism.
· Developed Ant based build Scripts to build and deploy the application.
· Used Websphere as App Server and WSAD as IDE.
· Used Clear Case as version controller and Clear Quest as issue tracking software.
· Actively involved in design discussions and efficiently provided industry standard solutions.
Environment: Java, JDK1.2, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, DB2, Struts, Tiles, MQ Series, RUP, TCP/IP, WSAD, WebSphere, Ant, Clear Case, Clear Quest, PL/SQL, Windows NT, UNIX.
Description: Confidential. The application is designed to provide property and casualty insurance in sixteen states from Maine to Florida. Erie is an application for Personal Life insurance which allows Agents to quote new policies, as well as change policies, add endorsements and execute cancellations for their customers who have policies written with Erie Insurance Company, further it calculates Premiums and generates policy forms.
· Worked with Business Managers to develop Technical design documents based on the application requirements.
· Used Struts Framework extensively for controller components and view components.
· Developed front end using Struts tag libraries, JSTL, JSP, HTML, and Java Script.
· Implemented design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO and Spring IOC.
· Used Spring IOC for providing object factories, service objects and DAO objects.
· Used Spring AOP’s declarative transaction management.
· Used Spring Hibernate template to access relational DBMS via Hibernate.
· Used jQuery java script library for developing interactive web application.
· Wrote unit test cases by using JUnit framework.
· Used Oracle as database and involved in the development of Stored Procedures for backend implementation.
· Involved in the configurations for WAS.
· Used we services to get the data from different applications
· Used Maven for build automation.
Description: is a secured financial institution that serves a huge domain of customers. This bank offers various financial and banking services to its customers. Credit Acquisition System is an automated multi application System enabling prompt and accurate processing of loan and credit card applications to clients throughout the. This project consists of the modules such as cards, Loan Processing, Credit Risk Management, Finance and Regularity.
· Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Used Agile methodology and participated in Scrum meetings.
· Build the application using TDD (Test Driven Development) approach.
· Involved in developing UML Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose..
· Extensively used JSTL tags and Struts tag libraries. Used Struts tiles as well in the presentation tier.
· Actively involved in designing and implementing the application using various design patterns such as Singleton, DAO, Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Façade and Data Access Object.
· Integrated spring with Struts and Hibernate.
· Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as loan status report.
· Designed and developed Utility Class that consumed the messages from the Java message Queue and generated emails to be sent to the customers. Used Java Mail API for sending emails.
· Developed Web services for sending and getting data from different Credit bureaus using SOAP messages, such as Loan Applications, to transfer data from Branch Server to Head Office Server, then used SAX and DOM XML parsers for data retrieval.
· Used DB2 as the backend database using UNIX OS. Involved in design of the database schema and development of Stored Procedures.
· Deployed the application on Websphere Application Server 6.0.
· Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
· Used CVS for version control for implementing the application.