Please note that this is a not a Job Board - We are an I.T Staffing Company and we provide candidates on a Contract and Full-time basis. If you need I.T.Professionals to fill a Contract or a Full-time Position, please call (800) 693-8939
- SAP consultant with 8 years of SAP R/3 implementation and ABAP development.
- ECC 6.0 implementation for all phases from Blue print to Go-live and post implementation support as data conversion and development consultant.
- Consultant for Upgrade projects to ECC 6.0 version from R/3 4.7.
- Good Functional knowledge of SD, MM, PM, PP, FI, CO and WM.
- Have an in-depth working knowledge and expertise in ALE/ IDocs Technology to transfer, extend, reduce, and filtering of IDoc and also worked administration of IDocs and IDoc Archiving.
- Data mapping and Conversions with migration tools like LSMW, Batch Data Communication (BDC) using Call Transaction and Batch Input Session methods, BAPI.
- Have worked with Customizing and Enhancing SAP Scripts, Smart Forms, Adobe print Forms and Interactive Adobe Forms.
- Extensive hands-on-experience in SAP-ABAP/4 which includes Reports, Dialog Programming, ABAP Query, Screen Painter, Menu Painter, Function Module, User Exit, BADI, BAPI, Data Dictionary.
- Designed and developed in all aspects of RICEF.
- Proficient in writing Classical and Interactive reports using ALV Grid control, modifying and creating layout sets in SAP Scripts and Smart Forms which involves cloning of Standard Driver Programs and layouts according to the client’s business requirements.
- Developed technical specifications needed in business processes – which process can use SAP standard, and which should be handled by enhancements, user exits, or modifications.
- Developed technical specifications for interfaces, user exits and screen exits in accordance with all the project objectives.
- Designed and developed programs to manipulate data in pre and post EDI Translation processes; improving system efficiency and reporting. Worked on different IDOC issues in inbound processing for creation of application document.
- Experience in using workbench tools like SQL Trace, Runtime Analysis and ABAP Query.
- Hands on experience in Performing Back Ground Jobs and Scheduling Jobs.
- Proficient in Dialog programming and Object Oriented Programming.
- Good knowledge in ABAP Objects and Work Flow.
- Experience in creation and changing of Classical, Interactive and ALV reports
- Good Understanding of both Business processes and technical development.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive work attitude and self motivated to work independently and as well as in a team. Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
Technical Skills Summary:
Languages : ABAP/4, Reports, BDC, SAP Script, SMART FORMS,
LSMW, ALE/EDI/IDOC, User Exits, BAPI, BADI.
ERP Packages : SAP R/3 4.6C, 4.7EE and ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0.
Operating Systems : UNIX, Win 2000, 2003, XP, 2007.
RDBMS : SQL Server 2000, DB2, Oracle 7/8.0/9i.
Role: SAP ABAP Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0
Confidential is a leader in the refining industry and one of the nation's largest retail operators. The company's large, geographically diverse network of complex refineries stretches from Canada to Confidential operations into a separate company CST Brands Inc., to focus on its refining operations.
- Designed and developed a conversion program to post A/R documents to new company codes 231R and 231H as part of NE Retail AR hard cutover postings
- Created a program to clear open A/R documents to offset G/L Account using t-code FB05
- Extensively worked on creation of model and controller classes and methods for reusability and enhanced performance
- Developed an interface to read smartdata transaction file and format into FI document format for document processing
- Developed an inbound interface for standard Valero SAP Process for ‘Enterprise Claim Management Inc’(ECMI) Insurance claims
- Worked on various programs to automate payment process to follow SAP payment process like post payment, check register, void check
- Developed an interface to DTN and FTP for next day’s price notification for Retail for approximately 100 customers
- Modified conversion program in CRM to load sites to SAP
- Designed and created POSO utility to summarize AR and AP invoices. The posted invoices will then be subsequently cleared by normal SAP automated payment process
- Involved in various SAP Script form correction due to name change of the separated company
- Downloaded and implemented SAP notes using snote as and when required as part of SEPA implementation
- Modified early draft program to add lead days to open items before calculating the draft date
- Copied standard DMEE format XML tree and modified as per client requirements for SEPA Direct Debit
- Worked on existing RFCs to display invoice and EFTs for Canada Portal
- Created an enhancement implementation Z_DME_CA_CHANGES to make changes to Canada CPA file format
- Developed control total and transmission report to send payment files to bank for Ireland and Canada as part of SEPA and TELUS projects respectively
- Worked extensively on SAPScripts and Adobe forms for Early Draft and Direct Debit notification functionality
- Supported CST Brands in various post production issues
Role: SAP ABAP Developer
Environment: ECC 6.0.
Confidential is one of the largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies in the world.
- Involved in creating reports based on client requirements and inputs from EPA
- Modified the reports which needs to be submitted to Department of Oceanography based on the Change Requests filed by the business team
- Assisted QA and business team during testing activities
- Developed custom reports as per business requirements by using the ABAP editor (SE38)
- Developed custom domains, data elements, data structures, and transparent tables using ABAP dictionary (SE11).
- Worked on several classical and interactive ALV Reports related to equipments, measuring points and measurement documents using Object Oriented Programming
- Created remote enabled function modules to display the output of the methods of various classes
- Created report program to automatically create measurement documents for the measuring points of given list of equipments
- Created an interactive list displaying sales orders and line items, which needed to be delivered by certain date. Selection criteria were used to enter the specified delivery dates.
- Add new fields to the output of standard transactions like IW38, IW39, IH08 using enhancements
- Modified the existing SAPScript of equipment work order to add long text in a separate page whenever the long text field exists
- Worked on BAPI_EQUI_CREATE, BAPI_EQUI_GETLIST, BAPI_FUNCLOC_GETDETAIL in PM module
- Worked extensively on Equipment, Maintenance Plan and Measuring Point master data in PM module
- Worked with BAPI_ALM_ORDER_MAINTAIN to change the status of PM Work Orders
Role: SAP ABAP Consultant
Environment: Upgrade from SAP R/3 4.7 to ECC 6.0
Confidential , formerly known as Hexion Specialty Chemicals is industry giant in the manufacture and production of binder, adhesive, silicones, and coating and ink resins for industrial applications. It is the global leader in thermoset resins.
§ Worked as part of Go-Live ECC 6.0 team. Upgraded from R/3 4.7 to ECC 6.0.
§ Wrote several programs to handle the FI data conversion from old R/3 system to the
new ECC environment.
§ Modified several programs and SAP scripts and SMARTFORMS to resolve GO-Live
§ Worked on BSP for sales order screen development for customer access.
§ Worked on Extract programs for Fixed Assets, Customer, General Ledger & Vendor
Open Items. (GL, AP, AR, CCA, PCA and FA).
§ Worked on several User Exits, Interface programs in SD, MM and FI functional areas.
§ Used Solution Manager for tracking the RICEF Objects and Functional Specs.
§ Modified user exits to populate Outbound Idocs of message type ZDESADV,
YDESADV (Delivery: Shipping notification).
§ Worked on Substitution rules, Routines, standard includes, reports and Variant
§ Used LSMW for loading Customer master Credit data, Text data and for creating batch
§ Used LSMW to create different Idocs for doing Manual Transactions to compensate the
Role: SAP ABAP Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0.
Confidential is a world leader in the design and manufacture of high productivity mining equipment for surface and underground mining. Confidential surface equipment is used for mining coal, copper, iron ore, oil sands and other minerals, and underground equipment is used primarily for mining coal.
- Developed a report that displayed purchase requisitions (MM).
- Designed and Developed Reports (Standard &Interactive), for Balance of Payments Reports in SD module and Material movement in MM module.
- Developed LSMWs to upload Sales orders and Purchase Orders using IDOCS.
- Created storage bins using batch data conversion call transaction method.
- Uploaded Pricing records using batch data conversion program.
- Converted open purchase orders and open sales orders from legacy system to SAP using LSMW business object method.
- Used LSMW for migration of legacy data to load Payroll and Benefits
- Uploaded Material master and Vendor master records using LSMW direct input method.
- Uploaded long texts for different objects using LSMW standard direct input method.
- Created report for open sales orders with selection options sales organization and date of creation.
- Written technical specs for FI interfaces like the positive pay and payroll.
- Worked on the bank reconciliation inbound interface program.
- Developed interface program to bring the payroll data from the application server and update that in general ledger accounts of SAP.
- Worked on the positive pay interface program to send the file to bank in the required format.
- Developed interface for Goods Movement in WM using the IDOC WMMBID02 and message type WMMBXY.
- Set up Partner profiles for Customer (KU), Vendor (LI) and Logical system (LS) with required message types and relevant basic IDoc types
- Developed and extended IDoc’s for ALE processing both on inbound and outbound side.
- Developed a User Exit EXIT_SAPMM07M_001 to include the material description when the goods receipt is entered using MB21 with reference to PO.
- Worked on the BAdI /SCWM/IF_EX_DLV_OFFICE_DET which is used to determine the shipping office address.
- Created Profit centers and Cost centers using BAPI_PROFITCENTER_CREATE and BAPI_COSTCENTER_CREATEMULTIPLE respectively.
- Used BAPI function module BAPI_PHYSINV_COUNT_ITEMS to get the count of error records.
- Modified an Interactive Adobe Form for nota fiscal form and changed the graphic to reference. Also modified adobe print forms for Payment Advice and Bank Statements.
- Customized the Smart Forms for Delivery note and Invoices.
Role: SAP ABAP Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0.
Confidential a family-owned business is headquartered in Palatine, Illinois. It is best known as a manufacturer of charcoal and gas grills, grilling accessories and other outdoor room products. Weber has grown to be a leading maker of barbecue grills and exporter of outdoor grills, selling in more than 30 countries.
- Written conversion programs to upload Bill of Materials and Routings for PP Module.
- Loaded basic view, alternate UOM, storage location view, plant view, sales view, QM view and WM view of material master using standard LSMW.
- Loaded the stock managed by IM and WM using LSMW.
- Created storage bins, WM supply areas and control cycles using BDC programs.
- Worked on the BAPI BAPI_PRODORD_CREATE to create production orders in PP Module.
- Enhanced standard BAPI BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 while loading the open sales orders.
- Developed the export orders interface, where the orders will be entered using Idocs and input files will be in the application server.
- Developed a Deferred Summary Report using ALV Grid. This report gives the comparison of the balances generated for deferred revenue in SD and FI modules of the system.
- Developed a custom function module by copying the standard function module SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1 to send emails to users whenever an interface fails.
- Created a report for monitoring stock levels of material master records for the last 12 months using Dialog Programming.
- Developed a dialog module program to assign sales order quantities that are grouped by master order.
- Developed a custom batch program, which takes the labor hours from the routings of planned orders against each material and send to application server as part of the labor confirmation process.
- Implemented a classical BADI, which triggers when a shipment is saved to do automatic post goods issue.
- Worked on the user exit USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP, to populate the material number used by customer at sales order item level.
- Written code for automatic printing of BOL, export declaration form and export packing list in their respective printers based on the user name and the plant when shipment is saved.
Environment: ECC 5.0.
Confidential , broad-based health care company devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health. The company's products span the continuum of care, from nutritional products and laboratory diagnostics through medical devices and pharmaceutical therapies.
§ Involved In Business Analysis and Gathering Requirements.
§ As a Team Member involved in ABAP/4 Programming, Performance Tuning, Customization and Implementation of SD, MM, PM & FI Modules.
§ Functional specifications for FICO RICEF items (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms)
§ Worked on all Data Dictionary objects like Database tables, Views, Search helps, Domains and Data elements.
§ Created an interactive list displaying sales orders and line items, which needed to be delivered by certain date. Selection criteria were used to enter the specified delivery dates.
§ Created material wise stock overview report for drill down analysis using ALV Hierarchical Display providing details of provider, price, quantity, dates etc.
- Developed Smartforms and associated driver programs for each spec to list the Spec data and converted them to PDF format.
- Developed LSMW to load legacy data into SAP, also developed LSMW programs for each individual specification.
- Developed BDC programs for the data migration to run as background jobs for huge volume of data.
· Worked with BAPIs and IDOCs to facilitate data transfers between various Legacy Systems to SAP Systems.
· Configured ALE for material master transfer from development client to QA by extending the basic IDOC types.
· Worked on workbench tools like SQL trace, Runtime analysis and ABAP query.
· Created workflow to update sales rep while creation of sales orders.
· Added some Fields in T-Code MIGO by using standard BADI.
· Created User Exit to determine Partner Profit center for Inter Company accounting document.
· Created User exit to make Order reason field mandatory in Sales Order.
· Done performance analysis and runtime analysis of the business process and made the necessary performance tuning for the whole process.
· Involved in the documenting and the reports designed.
· Provided training for the end users.