Please note that this is a not a Job Board - We are an I.T Staffing Company and we provide candidates on a Contract and Full-time basis. If you need I.T.Professionals to fill a Contract or a Full-time Position, please call (800) 693-8939
· Over 8 years of experience in ERP as an SAP ABAP technical consultant with precise knowledge in understanding SAP R/3 systems and ABAP/4 programming techniques and Web Dynpro ABAP.
· Knowledge with design and development of SAP BW 7.3 application.
· Strong experience in OO ABAP (creation of classes, methods, interface methods)
· Developed WEBDYNPRO COMPONENTS by following MVC Architecture.
· Have knowledge of creating Adobe Interactive Forms for Web Dynpro ABAP.
· Worked in implementation and support areas in SD, MM, FI, PP modules of SAP R/3.
· Expertise in designing, development and implementation in SAP R/3.
· Experienced in testing tools, unit testing and code inspector.
· Strong sense of ownership and proven delivery record. Self-motivated and flexible, solid organizational skills and strict attention to detail.
· Strong leadership, initiative, mentoring skills and a versatile team player; Ability to contribute immediately.
· ABAP/4 reporting for MM, SD, PP, FI modules across various implementations.
· SAP Netweaver 7.0: Web Dynpro for ABAP and OO ABAP
· SAP Enhancements: User Exits, Customer Exits, Enhancement Framework and BADIs
· Forms: Smart Forms and Adobe Forms
· SAP Development Workbench: Data Dictionary ,Tables, Views, Data Elements, Domain, Search Helps and Lock Objects
· Dialog Programming
· Reports : Classical , Interactive , ALV
· Data Conversion : Batch Data Communication (BDCs) and LSMW
· Extended Syntax check, Debugging and Performance Tuning
· Experience working with the SAP BW tools – Developed code in CMOD Exits, Data Transfer Routines, Activating and Deactivating Data Slice
Sr. SAP ABAP Consultant,
Confidential uses flexible real estate management to fulfill the requirements of real estate management by providing a comprehensive view of all business transactions like management of real estate, contract management, space management and controlling several business processes relevant to real estate. For higher roles developed web dynpro components for travel management.
· Worked on Lease abstract smart forms based on the condition types after adding new condition type
WEBDYNPRO COMPONENTS & ADOBE FORMS
· To substitute fields of Salesman/Collector Code, Cheque date, Bank of Customer through Document type ‘DZ’ from Bank Statement table to BSEG table while keying in Account receivables collection by cashier in transaction code FF68. This substitution will help the AR/Accounts team to check serial control of Receipt voucher number salesman wise.
Environment: SAP GUI 7.2, ABAP Workbench Tools, Windows XP
SAP ABAP Consultant
Confidential is a joint venture between Tata Sons and the UK-based tea plantation company with marketing, brand focus and portfolio of engaging and exciting strong consumer brands.TGB implemented BW, integrated planning to leverage planning processes. TGB support includes developing common user-exits, Web Dynpro programs and smart forms.
· Upload Purchase Order data using multiple flat files LSMW. Two flat files for generating the PO, one file for Header data and another one for Item data.
· Uploading Vendor master data using LSMW and assigning LSMW to a new custom transaction code.
· Data migration for Customer Master using LSMW and made a copy of LSMW in another client system.
· Implicit Enhancement in adding custom tab to the transaction VF01 Header detail screen and Line Item Level.
· On invoice promotion, mass upload program uploaded all the on invoice promotions.
· BB free promotions, mass upload program to upload all BB free promotions.
· Developed web based report which display purchase order summary and detail information based on purchase order document number with three views
· Worked on Bex query designer in creation of characteristics and restricted key figures and Variables.
· Dataslices are used in BPS to protect data against undesired changes. Developed the ABAP code to activate and deactivate dataslice.
· Modified and altered the ABAP code in the user exit variable.
· Developed codes in the custom planning function exit as per the business logic.
Environment: SAP R/3 ECC7.0, ABAP Workbench Tools
Confidential is one of the world leaders in the rapidly-changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to mobile and fixed network operators all over the globe. This project involves upgrading their MUS & HRMS system from ECC 4.6 to ECC 6.0 and after that production support for modules like MM, SD, and FI.
· "Payment Fields" enhanced automatically in Purchase Order creation ME21N.CMOD Enhancements created for Screen Exit.
· Field Enhancement for Standard transaction MK01 for the Standard Fields on Control Tab and it reflects both in XK01 & FK01.
RIFE AD UPGRADE
· Implemented SPDD Objects
· Implemented SPAU Objects
· OSS notes implementation
· Upgraded MUS module objects from version ECC 4.6 to ECC 6.0
Environment: SAP R/3 ECC6.0, ABAP Workbench Tools