Please note that this is a not a Job Board - We are an I.T Staffing Company and we provide candidates on a Contract and Full-time basis. If you need I.T.Professionals to fill a Contract or a Full-time Position, please call (800) 693-8939
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
· Around 6 + years of experience in Analysis, Design and Implementation, Testing and Deployment of Web Applications in Microsoft Technology using .Net 3.5/4.0 (C#, ASP.Net) and databases in MS SQL Server 2008 R2, MS SQL Server 2012.
· Complete understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle including business requirements, analysis, design, development and maintenance of Web based applications.AroundSixyears of experience in Web applications development.
· Expertise in developing secure, database driven Web applications using ASP.Net stack of technologies.
· Extensive knowledge of SQL server and T-SQL queries, functions and stored procedures.
· Experience in object oriented analysis and design, and use of design patterns.
· Experience in building and deploying of Microsoft SSRS Reports using SQL Server Data tools.
· Extensive understanding of HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Java script, JQuery and OOPS.
· Knowledge working inPHP, databases with SQL, project development, SDLC, Waterfall and iterative models and agile methodologies, Windows Forms Applications MVC and AJAX.
· Experience working onWindows Communication Foundation (WCF), Web Applications, web services using SOAP xml.
· Worked with .Net Server Controls like Data Grid/Grid View, Data List, List View, Repeater Control, etc., to retrieve the data from the database and display it to the user.
· Used various features of these controls like Paging, Sorting, Editing and creating user controls.
· Experienced in providing solutions using HTML, ASP. Net, CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), Master Pages and Java Script.
· Experience with ASP.NET and its components: AJAX, ASP.NET Providers and Typed Datasets.
· Used versioning tools Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe (VSS) and SVN for version controlling of the Application.
· Worked extensively in resolving the problem logs and defects logged by testers and business people in the .NET applications.
· Hands on experience in Unit testing, Integration testing & Functional testing.
· Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ready to learn new concepts.
· Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies, understand business requirements and deliver results on time.
Database: MS SQL Server 2008/2012, SQL 4.0.
Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2012/2010/2008, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools (SSRS Reports), OracleSQL Developer, PHPMyAdmin, PHP NuSphere 6.0.
Methodologies: SDLC, Software Engineering, Object-Oriented Design and programming.
Others: Project Management, Excel, Word, Power Point, Microsoft Visio, and Adobe Acrobat.
Project was divided in four modules Academic Relative Value Units, Pancreas and Liver Surgery Databases, CVRI Symposium, MedSeq Human Genome Sequencing Survey Programming Project as described below:
· Involved in building, customizing, testing, debugging, application evaluation and implementation. Developed Generic Data adaptors for secure Health care application.Responsible for Design and Development of Web forms in ASP.Net using C# for all modules.
· Involved in database design and system design, Used ADO.Net for data access, used Data Adapter, Reader, DatasetClasses. Developed stored procedures, triggers and functions. User management, maintaining users of different roles and workflow.
· Created the test cases and performed unit testing using for these modules. Created SSRS Reports for these modules. Performing system upgrades and fixing bugs when required. Performing database backups at regular intervals.Providingtechnical support for application.
· Responsible for secure code reviews, static code reviews and testing the vulnerability of code using different tools. And suggesting code level changes to the team.
· Responsible for maintaining versioning/Source control for entire project using TFS 2012,
· Responsible for creating work items, Policies on the solution and Branching.
· Developed web application using MVC3 design pattern with razor view engine.
· Used Authorization and Action filter to handle the controller action.
· Created new Grid control to support client side operation like sorting, filtering and searching.
· Extensively used ADO.NET for interfacing this application with the SQL Server.
· Worked with Custom Role based Authentication in which authentication and authorization of the application is done from the database
· Developed user interface screens under Visual Studio.NET 2012 using ASP.NET and C#.
· Provided support during test and UAT phase of the project
· Created and updated technical specification documents.
· Scheduled functional review meetings to explain functionality of the developed modules.
· Participating in coding, code reviewing, testing, time-box delivery and deployment
· Participated in the daily stand up SCRUM agile meetings as part of AGILE process for reporting the day to day developments of the work done
· Created some SSRS reports for showing reports to the customers depending on input parameters.
Environment: ASP.Net, C#, MS SQL Server 2012/14, Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools (SSRS Reports),ADO.Net,LINQ, XML, XAML, MVC, Visual Source Safe, IIS 7.0, Web Services, Web Forms, CSS, TFS.
The Confidential is a database driven Web-based application available to everyone via the BellSouth intranet network. Developed for Consumer Marketing, the CAT serves as a campaign management tool that allows all campaign members, from sponsors and managers to analysts and advertising, to actively monitor the progress of each and every campaign for which they are responsible. Aside from the ability to collaborate online and actively monitor a campaign's progress through its life-cycle, the CAT facilitates consistency in attribute definitions from campaign to campaign.
· Gather requirements from the potential users of CAT application. Design and developed the CAT application in C# using ASP.Net. Design the database model. Develop reports using SQL Server 2012 reporting services.Involved in reviewing test plan, test cases and also unit test cases.
· Coordinated and conducted peer reviews of code to ensure compliance with standards. Fully documented the developed Components and modules. Used Agile Methodology during implementation.Development of timelines and estimates for project.
· Developed Manager application in WPF, used and developed required web services and WCF.
· Involved in analysis, user interface design, core development, database design and unit testing.
· Maintained version/source control for project using TFS 2008. Created work items, Policies on the solutions.
· Developed complex web forms using ASP.Net server-side scripting with C#, .NET Framework 4.0, Jquery, JQGrid, JQuery UI.
· Scheduled the SSIS package as SQL job to run at periodic intervals.
· Created some SSRS reports for showing data to the customers depending on input parameters.
· Used XML and CSV files as one of the data sources.
· Created Stored procedure, functions and/or packages to perform data extract, load and transfer (ETL)
· Involved in functional and Regression Testing, modified and documented scripts for Regression testing.
· Involved in pre-deployment, post deployment, unit test in dry run/production environment.
· Written VB.NET and C# Code with .NET Framework 4.0 with Visual Studio 2010 for Windows Form.
· Established a productive data migration system by troubleshooting and generating error free process.
Environment: ASP.Net, C#, MS SQL Server 2012,MicrosoftSQL Server Data Tools (SSRS Reports) WCF, WPF, Web services.
Confidential brands are the nation's oldest and largest family of health benefits companies and the most recognized brands in the health insurance industry.Under65 is a Web based project that can be used by a customer, agent or farm bureau personnel to get health insurance. This application was developed to substitute the paper application process. It consists of two modules.
User can log on to the application and apply for health insurance. User can answer set of questions and the system generates the best plan suitable to his needs, also gives him a choice to select a plan, fill in the details and apply online.
Enrollment and tracking
Used internal to the organization to keep track on all application and process them. Consist of sub applications like logical person identity, generating APRs, generating offer letters, Generating amendments based on the business rule.
· Used Validations Controls for performing validation.
· Designed code library to get the database connectivity, storage and retrieval on MS SQL Server 2012 database.
· Implemented Caching, Exception and Custom Error Handling.
· Involved in reviewing test plan, test cases and also unit test cases. Coordinated and conducted peer reviews of code to ensure compliance with standards.
· Used Agile Methodology during implementation.Development of timelines and estimates for project.
· Actively involved in providing the technical support of the application by troubleshooting and resolving the issues.
Environment: ASP.Net, C#, MS SQL Server 2012, Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools (SSRS Reports),ADO.Net,LINQ, XML, XAML, MVC, Visual Source Safe, IIS 7.0, Web Services, Web Forms, CSS, TFS.
Managing Database, performing bug fixes and backing up data at regular intervals.
Can create an account, search, apply for jobs, upload resume and block unwanted jobs and companies in search results, contact employer.
Can create an account, post for jobs, can set jobs to active / inactive state, edit jobs search for job seekers and can download their resume and contact them.
Can manage job-seekers and employer's account and set them to active or inactive, can manage /post jobs, add delete jobs/employers/job-seeker.
· Involved with Analysis and designing of the application and the database.
· Involved in Functional Prototype development. Coordinated and conducted peer reviews of code to ensure compliance with standards.Involved in reviewing test plan, test cases and also unit test cases.
· Involved in development and enhancement of Stored Procedures and Functions.Involved in Build, Deployment, Versioning, Unit testing and Maintenance of the application.
· Used ADO.NET to do the Database Operations with SQL Server.
· Involved in understanding the business functionality and developing a click through application using ASP.Net and C#
· Implemented the integration testing for modules assigned.
· Involved in gathering the requirement from the client, for the enhancements to be done.
· Implemented the enhancements as requested.
· Used Java script for client level validations for the web pages.
· Written the stored procedures to generate the dynamic reports.
· User VSS for version controlling.
Physician Information and Data Management System
Confidential Appointments & Patient Scheduling & Hospital Registration, and Patient Management–Electronic Medical Records, and Referral Management. The sub modules include Vitals, Allergies, Medical History, Social Profile, Visits, Physical Examination, Diagnosis, Lab Order and Result. This completes the one touch access place to patient medical information. Referral Management module includes patient referrals from one consultant to another, lab referrals, expert opinions and depending upon the schedules and availability a physician can fix appointment for his patient to meet another consultant or a lab.
· Involved in customizing, testing, debugging, application evaluation and implementation.
· Developed Generic Data adaptors for Health care application.
· Worked on presentation, business and data access layer.Responsible for Design and Development ofWeb forms in ASP.Net using C#.
· Used extensively user controls and custom controls in ASP.Net,Web forms.
· Involved in database design and system design, Used ADO.Net for data access, used Data Adapter, Reader, DatasetClasses.
· Developed stored procedures, triggers and functions. User management, maintaining users of different roles and workflow.
· Created the test cases and performed unit testing using for these modules.Designed and DevelopedWeb forms for the patient demographic system.