Please note that this is a not a Job Board - We are an I.T Staffing Company and we provide candidates on a Contract and Full-time basis. If you need I.T.Professionals to fill a Contract or a Full-time Position, please call (800) 693-8939
· Around 6 years of software development experience that includes design, development, testing, and deployment of web applications using Java, J2EE, and application server technologies.
· Extensive experience in Application Software Design, Object Oriented Design, Development, Documentation, Debugging, Testing and Implementation
· Extensive hands-on experience in Core Java and J2EE based technologies, such as Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Custom Tags, Web Services, JMS, JNDI, and JPA.
· Extremely good in Spring Framework, AOP, Hibernate, Struts, JSF, JDBC
· Experience in Web Services using SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, HTML, XML, JAXB, XSD, SAX, and DOM.
· Expert level skills in designing and implementing web server solutions and deploying java application servers like Tomcat, GlassFish, JBoss, WebSphere, Weblogic on Windows platform.
· Experienced in using various IDEs like Eclipse RAD, and NetBeans.
· Extensive experience in design, development and implementation of MVC using Struts, Spring and JSF Frameworks.
· Experience working with versioning tools like CVS, SVN and Clear Case and build tools like ANT, Maven.
· Good Understanding of Design Patterns such as Singleton, MVC, Session Façade, Factory, Business Delegate, Data Access Object.
· Strengths include good team player, excellent communication interpersonal and analytical skills, flexible to work with new technologies and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment.
Java, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, UML
Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JSF, JMS, EJB 3.0
HTML, XML, Java Script, JSON, AJAX, JAXB, JAXP, CSS, WSDL, SOAP, Axis2
Struts 2.x, Hibernate 3.x, Spring 2.5/3.x
Apache Tomcat 6.x/7.x, JBoss 4.x/5.0, IBM WebSphere 6.x/8.x, BEA WebLogic 10.0/11g, GlassFish 3.x/4.x
OOAD, OOP, MVC2, DAO, Singleton, Factory, Business Delegate, Session Facade
Oracle 9i/10g, MySQL 4.x/5.x, DB2
Eclipse, NetBeans, IBM RAD
Windows Vista/7, Ubuntu, Unix
JUnit, Log4J, Ant, Maven, CVS, PVCS, SVN
Java/J2EE Developer, Confidential
Project 1: FSET/ABAWD Policy Enhancements Project
Its purpose is to streamline and redesign the process by which workers manage FSET cases/individuals. It complies with federal FNS requirements by enhancing the CARES eligibility system. It eliminates the need for workers to use mainframe screens for FSET and ABAWD referrals. It reduces the training need for FSET workers to conduct the assessment and employability screening for FSET individuals. It improves the user experience and readily documents participant outcomes as a result of FSET program participation. Project involves creation of a tool, integrated with CWW, to support the administration of the FSET program.
to register each new page and creation of element IDs (along with its html name and Label description) corresponding to each registered page.
Project 2: EPP Project
The purpose of this project is to Identify fraud and potential errors prior to confirming benefits in order to reduce incorrect eligibility determinations, QC errors and overpayments, Promote consistency and objectivity into the detection and management of fraud and potential errors across the state through automation and Mitigate impact on consortia and members through effective planning, decision making and communication
Java/J2EE Developer Confidential
MCS is an application environment that centralizes business rules, business logic, also data retrieval and update process and keeps the access parity for multiple client applications. It has a centralized environment to retrieve and update the billing data. It has a loosely coupled architecture with upstream applications. It also enforces security by client based service authorization, user based authentication and authorization. Composite services are part of the architecture that serves as single unit of work for Business Processes. The application is responsible for protocol mediation and payload transformation
· Involved in writing the schema files and distributing them with the clients
· Created reusable services, Java components, business objects and XML schema definitions.
· Used JAXB to create and bind Java objects from XML schemas.
· Shortened the development life cycle with use of Java, J2EE framework, design patterns, standards and tools.
· Gained COBOL understanding while generating Java classes/connectors using IBM RAD for copybooks which are used to exchange data to and from COBOL applications.
· Used J2C and JDBC Connection pool to enhance performance. J2C connection pool was used to process the request through Sysplex to CTG to VISION and send the response back to MCS.
· Created Web Services with WSDL as service contract with external clients
· Used XSLT for transforming one kind of payload of another payload of choice with a template processing engine. The engine creates a payload based on existing content.
· XML schema definitions are used to serve as flexible client interfaces with DVS client applications.
· Involved in application migration from EJBs to Non EJB.
· Involved in writing PL/SQL Stored Procedures which operate over customer order data stored in Oracle 10g.
· Used log4j for logging and debugging and JUnit extensively for testing
Java /J2EE Developer Confidential
• Involved in various phases of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including systems design, development, integration, and testing.
• Created Business Specifications as well as Class Diagrams for Enrollment and Premium Billing Module.
• Implemented the Application using Spring MVC Framework.
• Developed Service classes and implemented Callback methods for interacting with Documents and Letters.
• Exposed business functionality to external systems (Interoperable clients) using Web Services.
• Developed Java Classes for implementation of Persistence objects using Hibernate.
• Developed Test Cases and Unit Tests for Functionality Testing using JUnit.
• Developed SQL Statements for adding logic to Bookmarks within the Letters as well PL/SQL Stored Procedures for filtering employee depending on Selection Criteria.
• Development and Integration of the Application using Eclipse IDE and used SubVersion as Version Control Tool.
• Used Ant for building of Application and deployed to JBoss Server.
Java /J2EE Developer Confidential
• Project was developed following Agile and Scrum methodologies.
• Developed the front end user screens with Adobe Flex for rich interface features, with the required validations.
• Created Action Script 3.0 files for validating data on client side as well for navigational purpose.
• Used the Struts validation and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
• Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
• Involved in the database retrieval and connections establishment to the SQL Server database
• Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle database and used the Stored Procedures MySQL in the application.
• Implemented Custom Caching Objects to help efficient search instead of communicating with the database at every instance.
• Used architectures like Cairngorm and MVC architecture to develop the applications.
• Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
• Developed the different components of application such as JSP, Servlets using WebLogic and used CVS for version control.
• Developed Order Worksheet for pricing using JSP and provided dynamic update of JSP.
Environment : Java, JSP, AJAX, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Adobe Flex, JNDI, Eclipse , Oracle, DHTML, XML, Action Script, UML, JSF, Web Services, SOA, DOM, Ant, RAD
Java/J2EE Developer Confidential
The project involved implementation of web based Interactive Voice Response (IVR) application. The goal of the Project is to significantly increase the use of the current Web platforms by expanding its capabilities to provide more services for FAQ. By doing this, the calls handled by technical support personnel will be significantly reduced, thus leading to both short and long term cost savings. The features of this system include Medicare and Medicaid Eligibility, Billing Verification, Self-Pay/Commercial Eligibility, Real Time Processing, Billing Address Verification with Address
• Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design and development.
• Created UML diagrams like Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Use case diagrams in different tiers of the module using Rational Rose.
• Java Script used for client side validations.
• Ensure best programming standards and performance by using all the features in struts framework, struts DynaForms, struts validator.
• Developed an Asynchronous AJAX based rich client to meet the user requirement.
• Involved writing code in XSL Style sheet for creating dynamic web pages based on the XML templates.
• Parsing XML and XSL files using SAX and DOM parsers.
• Focus on converting the existing features in the application towards globalization of the application, which is internationalization of the web representation.
• Used tiles framework for designing the layouts of multiple pages in the application.
• Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring framework and O/R mapping tool Hibernate for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
• Implemented Transactions and Batch Updates using Spring framework.
• Have worked on Oracle 10g data base for storing and retrieving the application data.
• Developed Test cases with JUnit.
• Implemented logging mechanism using Log4j with the help of Spring AOP frame work.
• Involved in configuring JMS and JNDI in rational application developer.
• Developed MQ JMS Queues for asynchronous messaging.
• Involved in Web Logic administration like setting up Data Sources, deploying applications.
• Developed Web Services using AXIS2 and worked with SOAP/WSDL.
• Configured and Deployed the Web Application Achieve (WAR) in Web Logic Application Server.
• Debugged using the ANT Scripts for building the Web Application.
• Involved in code review and deployment of the application on development, testing of production servers